• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Tribal Edition

BuG

if (GameBoy Advance SP Tribal Edition == bad)
{
Mario Tribal Edition == terrible;
}

Image_750bd9ae-7dfb-4250-8122-d01e5660e7c0.jpg

BuG

Tritroid said:
What the hell is this for?
Originally posted by Tatt's entertainment!
In his time, Mario has played provocateur extraordinaire to the hapless Donkey Kong; ever present scourge to that temperamental tyrant Bowser; he's even been a Kart driver of some repute. He's performed capably in the service of rescuing princesses, mastered the fairways of dozens of impeccably manicured - if unusual - golf courses and even proved to be no slouch on the tennis court.

With his cheery cry of "Mama-Mia!", that natty red and blue dungaree ensemble, and surely the most fabulously recherché example of a moustache since Magnum-era Tom Selleck, he's the poster-boy for millions of videogame lovers worldwide.

Before today though, Mario had yet to succumb to the allure of the tattoo. That's all changed; check the image above and you can see the multi-talented handyman proudly sporting a "Tribal" tattoo on his forearm. Whether this represents the beginning of an image makeover that will result in future Mario outings featuring the heroic drain enthusiast hanging out at festivals, taking part in extreme sports activities and flirting with the likes of Paris Hilton remains unclear for now.

What's certain is that the inspiration for the plumbing superstar's tattoo - namely, the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP Tribal Edition - is released on June 18. In the meantime, you can pick up some wallpaper of the platforming icon demonstrating his new Tribal tattoo over at the Stars catalogue right now...

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
NOOooooo !!! Mario is now forever ruined :( wtf Nintendo can make Link as mature and adult as they want, but leave Mario alone ! He is the symbol of my childhood :(

BuG

Lathentar said:
The second == doesn't make any sense. Maybe you want just = or an assert.
dilbert2004060174316.jpg

:p I'm only just learning basic programming in a course I'm doing, so please blame stupid errors on my ignorance.

Regarding our tribal Italian friend, there's a wallpaper in the Stars Catalogue which I wasted 250 stars on, so all those wishing for it to be fake are probably doing so on deaf ears. :(

Cimarron

good lord. That is teh gay! Er... I mean teh mature! :p Now all we need is sonic in hot pink strechpants and my day is complete.

!!!
"Sorry buddy, Mario sucks dick now."
!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMJAO!!!!! Damn dude you made e choke on my fruitopia! :))

jarrod

Banned
tenchir said:
Soooo...... you hang out at those type of bars then....
Sure why not? Leather daddies and dried up queens are more entertaining than sheepish retail fags anyway... plus they're more willing to buy you a beer.

Top Bottom