• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Martha is Dead Movier Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member

We can proudly announce that with collaboration from Italian game studio LKA and Swedish film-production company Studios Extraordinaires, we have started an exclusive partnership for a feature film adaptation of the video game “Martha Is Dead”.

Set in the picturesque yet war-ravaged landscape of Tuscany in 1944, “Martha Is Dead” weaves a haunting narrative against the backdrop of World War II. Player’s step into the shoes of Giulia, a young woman ensnared in a chilling mystery following the death of her twin sister, Martha.

“Every element of ‘Martha Is Dead’ was created with extraordinary precision and care. The narrative’s complexity was meticulously planned, visualized, and even shaped with a cinematic quality in mind,” says Luca Dalcò, Founder and Director of LKA, writer and designer of “Martha Is Dead”. “Bringing this to life as a film is a dream come true.”

Source

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Ese juego es para loquitos.

That game is for crazy people. I already finished it and I don't feel like watching the movie.

I even fell asleep in the middle of a game because it was so boring.

Bojji

I think experience was quite great, there is some quite heavy stuff in this game that is rarely seen in this medium. 8/10.

Movie? Can be good but video game movies rarely are...

Top Bottom