• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Avengers – beta details, playable Hawkeye, and Fortnite collaboration announced

GreyHand23

So there's a single player campaign after all, nice might pick it up on deep sale. Not fond of multiplayer with many MTX tho.

You can play all the multiplayer stuff with AI companions as well. All of the post launch content is free. They will sell outfits for real money, but you will also be able to earn outfits in game.

Iced Arcade

I want to want this game but beating robot enemies over and over sounds as appealing as dry humping sandpaper blocks.

Hope I'm wrong though

aerts1js

This. It's went from a "lol, fuck this shitty shit shit piece of shit shit pile" to "hmmm, maybe this won't suck"

This is also an example of how important first impressions are...Yeah, there are a bit more ppl reacting more positively toward this lately but still an overall negative tone to an avengers thread.. I think a large part of that is due to its initial unveiling.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
This is also an example of how important first impressions are...Yeah, there are a bit more ppl reacting more positively toward this lately but still an overall negative tone to an avengers thread.. I think a large part of that is due to its initial unveiling.

Another problem is you have people screaming how the characters don't look like the movie actors, when NO ONE complained about that with Spider-Man.

aerts1js

Another problem is you have people screaming how the characters don't look like the movie actors, when NO ONE complained about that with Spider-Man.

I think it has helped that there have been several actors that have portrayed Spider-Man at this point whereas there’s only been like one Thor or black widow. I admit I was a bit taken aback by how they initially looked whereas I didn’t flinch at all upon seeing Spider-Man.

Definitely the best looking superhero game coming this generation. I love it.
Oh please, Spider-Man and Batman Arkham Knight look way way better than this, not to say crap about Avengers, from whatever it is we've seen doesn't look anywhere close to either Spider-Man or Batman Arkham Knight.

BlackM1st

Banned
Oh please, Spider-Man and Batman Arkham Knight look way way better than this, not to say crap about Avengers, from whatever it is we've seen doesn't look anywhere close to either Spider-Man or Batman Arkham Knight.
Word. How can anyone even compare Batman and new Spidey games to this one lol This a definition of AA , 7 out of 10 game hah.

No one complained about Spidey's game costume? False. Ppl do complained about its white parts. In the end we got amazing classic costumes for free.

And Spidey's animations are absolutely on another level. Just like Batman's battle system is very "weighty" and satisfying. Avengers have nothing on either.

Top Bottom