• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 wil get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wvnative

I'm predicting that Insomniac finally breaks the 90 barrier.

Predicting 91!
wtf?

1A0TkfN.png

The Skull

Hoping 90+ but I imagine if there is any shitty stealth missions and if it suffers from open world bloat then it might lower it a bit.

Certinty

I’m thinking 90+ which Insomniac most definitely deserve after so long without one and so many high 80s.

From what everyone who’s played the game is saying, they’ve literally improved on every aspect (combat, traversal, story, open world liveliness) and fixed the biggest issues the first two games had (poor side content and bad boss battles).

Can’t wait.

SenkiDala

I'd say 87, +/-1. The game seem really fun but not 80€ fun. I saw it in a shop at 60€ so why not but it is still expensive.

It probably won't hit 90+ because there will be some reviewers who are xbox fans that will deliberately give it a lower score. I can already see some 6 and 7 scores because it's 'just more spider-man'.

Anyway, my personal prediction is 87-89.

wvnative

I’m thinking 90+ which Insomniac most definitely deserve after so long without one and so many high 80s.

From what everyone who’s played the game is saying, they’ve literally improved on every aspect (combat, traversal, story, open world liveliness) and fixed the biggest issues the first two games had (poor side content and bad boss battles).

Can’t wait.

It's sad, because they have always been 95+ in my book.

poodaddy

I'm thinking 92 ish for some reason. Got a pretty good feeling about this one, I think it's gonna be a clear and huge leap over the first.

I don’t vote on these, but it looks like more of the same to me, so should be scored accordingly (but won’t be). Mid 80s.

I’m going to be playing Mario Wonder personally, but hope this does something new and I’ll get it over Christmas.

Top Bottom