• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to Test Expanded All-Day Breakfast With McGriddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm still stuck on 72 different locations in all of Tulsa.

With a population of about 400,000, that works out to one McDonalds for every 5500 people or so.

Now I'm curious how much money they have to earn per day to break even. Then assuming an average transaction amount per customer, what percentage of that 5500 people needs to go there every single day.

Basically I wonder if there's an argument to be made for too many McDonalds locations.

Yukinari

They need to do something off the wall like extend the 2 for 2 deal to include the all day breakfast menu.

If i could buy a mcdouble and mcgriddle for 2 bucks that would be crazy.

Ryaaan14

Banned
🌚🤘✨🌛 🎉 I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night 🌚🤘🌛 🎉 That tonight's gonna be a good night 🤘🔝💯🌚✨That tonight's gonna be a ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ night ʷᵒᵒᵒ ʰᵒᵒᵒᵒ 🤘🎉💯🌚✨ Go out and smash it ⁽ˢᵐᵃˢʰ ᶦᵗ⁾ 🔨🔨🔨 Like oh my God (⁽ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᵒʰ ᵐʸ ᴳᵒᵈ⁾ 🙆😲🙆😲 Jump off that sofa ⁽ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ﹗⁾ 🏃🛏🏃🛏Yeah tonight's gonna be a ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ night ʷᵒᵒᵒ ʰᵒᵒᵒᵒ 🤘🎉💯🌚✨

Bubba T

I'm still stuck on 72 different locations in all of Tulsa.

With a population of about 400,000, that works out to one McDonalds for every 5500 people or so.

Now I'm curious how much money they have to earn per day to break even. Then assuming an average transaction amount per customer, what percentage of that 5500 people needs to go there every single day.

Basically I wonder if there's an argument to be made for too many McDonalds locations.

I can think of 4 McDonalds within 2 miles of my moms house. Used to be 5, before the Mickey Ds in Walmart became Subway.

SpecX

Why? I rarely eat at MD, but the few times I've been since they started offering breakfast I've been told to go to the waiting section of the drive through since they can't keep up with breakfast and burgers.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Why do people still eat McDonald's crap.

"Why do people still eat convenient, cheap, tasty food."
TDNmOny.png

What is there to "test" about all-day McGriddles? You would think everyone clamoring for them when all-day breakfast came out would have been all the "testing" they'd need.

M-PG71C

I already have the GOAT all day breakfast, it's called Bojangles. Cajun Filet Biscuit? Sausage Biscuit? Sausage Gravy Biscuit? Bo-Rounds? All of it better than Mickey D's or Hardee's.

We're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom