• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet Clawroline, The new Nintendo waifu for the perverts.

Is Clawroline your new Waifu

• I'm more of a Birdo kind of guy

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • disgusting.

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • <3

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Ezquimacore

Banned
Nintendo is famous for having an extended catalogue of interesting waifus...

For example we have Pyra and Mythra for the pillow lovers
5a611d15-fe31-4b91-ac6d-ae078421cc21-pyra-mythra.jpg

we have Pauline for the classy
pauline610-1200x900.jpg

Urbosa for the submissive boys
derws3w-7fede86a-9d78-44ec-96c0-12080091546c.jpg

and princess peach for the cuckolds
FLk-91BXwAAUXFj.jpg

Now meet your new waifu, Clawroline. Here comes the furry savage to show Kirby who's boss.

Isa

Sad to neglect the majesty of what the community has created with Bowsette and Boosette. Like dear god there are some truly gifted artists out there. Not personally keen on Clawroline but I'm not one to kink shame. I do have Kirby preordered though, looking forward to a good 3D adventure game.

Doom85

OP & Co.,

Seek help.

Such elitism. Be warned, Tams, that we here at the Culture Club do not take such childish insults lightly. As such, you have received a permanent ban from our clubhouses. Even if you attempt to apply for membership, you will be automatically rejected from our system, and our security will see that you are not allowed inside.

deny tv land GIF by Lopez on TV Land

Modrot

Nintendo already had waifus for the furries:

Pokémon and Animal's Crossing have quite a few for that crowd.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
That's not an hourglass figure. That's just tasteless character design imho. You have to view the character in a sexualized way from the outset to see an hourglass figure in there...

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom