• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection sales top one million

Draugoth

Gold Member
Total sales for Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection have surpassed one million units worldwide, Capcom announced. The number includes both Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1 and Vol. 2.

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection launched for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam (Vol. 1, Vol. 2) on April 14.

I'll be part of the two million once it hits a sale. I'm hoping this means good news for a possible Star Force and Legends collections.

Also, I'm a bit saddened from what I've seen that they didn't include this game:
sddefault.jpg

I know it's not the best title, but they should have added it anyway as a bonus. It was a decent B game.

Sleepwalker

Nice.

I always wanted to play these as a kid but never had the chance. Theres 0 chance im diving it now as they are so many games lol. But ill add it to the backlog at some point.

Power Pro

Could've sold more if the damn thing wasn't sold out everywhere. I was gonna buy it this month, but it's already gone everywhere. No Gamestops have it within 250 miles, Best Buy lists it as "Sold out", and amazon doesn't have any and the only prices are scalper prices on there.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

So your response to Battle Network's record breaking success is to make more of literally everything except Battle Network?
I put down Batte Network originally but didnt know what number they are on. 6 or 10?
But another Battle Network would be good but not before Megaman X9

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I'm not paying full price for digital in EU. Fuck you guys for not releasing it physical over here...

BUT I am happy it's selling.

AREYOUOKAY?

So your response to Battle Network's record breaking success is to make more of literally everything except Battle Network?
To be fair the Battle Network and Mega Man Zero series have actual proper endings while a lot of them are left off with cliffhangers like MMX, ZX, and of course Legends.

Last edited:
I think people are misreading this. They are combining sales of both parts of the collection and while that's still not bad given how long it's been since any BN related released since 2009 I think people are looking at this wrongfully as extreme demand.

alf717

Congrats to Capcom and to one of my favorite Mega Man series! Its a great value for these 6 games. I would of liked to see Network Transmission, Battle Chip Challenge and an officially translated 4.5 added in but overall still a great price to own the entire series even better when they go on sale.

Astral Dog

I think people are misreading this. They are combining sales of both parts of the collection and while that's still not bad given how long it's been since any BN related released since 2009 I think people are looking at this wrongfully as extreme demand.
500k for each 'part' is not bad,or whatever it sold, clearly they are happy about it

Last edited:
Top Bottom