• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake vs Original Early Graphics Comparison | METAL GEAR SOLID Δ: SNAKE EATER

A remake of the original MG and MG2 is a way better idea than Solid1, since the latter was already a kind of a remake and yet both have basically the SAME walkthorugh. It would definetly close the gap between TPP and Solid1 as we could actually Venom while delivering a different experience without killing the magic of the original Solid (no one willl ever replicate how the Mantis fight wend down today, won{t be the same)

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
I like the new look, except that it's a little too sharp for my taste. Maybe they need to blur, add some noise or use some filters that would make the overall aesthetic more in the style of old analogue cameras.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I've been playing Snake Eater on PS5 and it still holds up really well. The remake gives me the vibes of one of those Unreal Engine fan projects.

Top Bottom