• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V Mod Lets You Play As Keanu Reeves

Mista

Banned
848-1562621904-1868207129-ds1-1340x1340.jpeg

848-1562622023-949092561.jpeg

Modder “JinMarr” over on Nexus Mods, has a little treat for fans of the series as they can now play as either John Wick or Johhny Silverhand. Not that it’s a huge deal but you’ll only be able to change Snake’s appearance, not how he sounds, but since you’ll have the delightful Keanu’s face, who cares? With the John Wick mod, you’ll be dressed head to toe in a dashing tuxedo – allowing you to make those helicopter jumps and rolls in style. As Johhny Silverhand, well – it’s Johhny in sunglasses. You don’t get much cooler than that.

Cynn

Let’s really make this a proper FU to Konami by scanning in David Hayder’s Face and redubbing the game with old voice lines.

That would at least be something with actual meaning beyond meme shit.

CharlesMorgan

Neo Member
I just wish that MGSV was a finished game. Act 3 doesn't really matter, the game would be horribly incomplete even if act 3 was in the game. They should put Keanu in MGS3.

I like Keanu but...I have no clue where all this hype for John Wick movies comes from, sure they are pretty good but its a Sunday afternoon flick, and he pretty much acts the same in every movie. He is a good person, pretty good actor but I will never understand the hype for the man ever since the first JW movie.

caffeware

Banned
I like Keanu but...I have no clue where all this hype for John Wick movies comes from, sure they are pretty good but its a Sunday afternoon flick, and he pretty much acts the same in every movie. He is a good person, pretty good actor but I will never understand the hype for the man ever since the first JW movie.
jw3 was a disappointment

Mista

Banned
Keanu didn’t shine only in JW. He got good movies way before that. The Matrix included

But his recent hype comes from people knowing how down to earth he is especially when he’s being a proper human being

Pop quiz, hot shot! A terrorist group is trying to infect the world with vocal cord parasites. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Top Bottom