• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Moore to be on Bill O' Reilly tomorrow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the "FACTOR" at 8est. O'Reilly taped it today and said the interview was "amazing."

I can't wait to see them go at it! Maybe it'll top O'Reilly/Sharpton.

Pattergen

YES. Interview of the year. I cannot wait to see this. I hope Moore holds his own, O'Rielly can be a tricky ridiculous fellow.

Willco

Hollywood Square
BLACK vs WHITE
YING vs YANG
FAT vs SKINNY
LIBERAL vs CONSERVATIVE
SATAN vs GOD

THIS IS SOME BIBLICAL BATTLE THAT ONLY THE LEGENDS OF MEN SPEAK ABOUT. WE ARE GOING TO WITNESS HISTORY.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I;m going to have to be sure to watch this epsiode (I normally don't like O'Reilly). What Fox really needs to do although, is to replace Hannity and Colmes for a night and put Ann Coulter and Michael Moore on a show together. Think of the entertainment as those two try to kill each other.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Screaming_Gremlin said:
I;m going to have to be sure to watch this epsiode (I normally don't like O'Reilly). What Fox really needs to do although, is to replace Hannity and Colmes for a night and put Ann Coulter and Michael Moore on a show together. Think of the entertainment as those two try to kill each other.
That would be much more entertaining.

Pattergen

Gather friends for the O'Reilly Factor Interviews Michael Moore Drinking Game!

You drink every time O'Reilly interrupts Moore.

Nikashi

Banned
Pattergen said:
Gather friends for the O'Reilly Factor Interviews Michael Moore Drinking Game!

You drink every time O'Reilly interrupts Moore.

WARNING: THE PRECEDING GAME MAY CAUSE ALCOHOL POISONING.

Pattergen

Bet it starts like this

O'Reilly: Michael Moore, thanks for being here. This is truely a monumental ocassion.
Moore: (Taken aback by decency) Oh, wow.. well thank you, I'm glad to be here.
O'Reilly: (smile... turns to frown) Let's get down to it. Why do you hate America?

Socreges

Banned
It must have gone well for O'Reilly if he's calling it "amazing".

What are the chances that a torrent of this could go up afterwards? We don't get FOX News in Canada. :( :) :(

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Fantastic. O'Reilly has been taking shots at him for weeks. Moore's got a tough road ahead of him though. Even though his arguments are usually completely absurd, O'Reilly has a way of arguing and cutting people off that he appears to win by the end of it. Then, if he is somehow bested, he'll make a snide remark about the guest during the next segment. It's really a win/win situation for him.

Pattergen said:
Bet it starts like this

O'Reilly: Michael Moore, thanks for being here. This is truely a monumental ocassion.
O'Reilly: (smile... turns to frown) Let's get down to it. Why do you hate America?
lol

Fifty

Minotauro said:
Fantastic. O'Reilly has been taking shots at him for weeks. Moore's got a tough road ahead of him though. Even though his arguments are usually completely absurd, O'Reilly has a way of arguing and cutting people off that he appears to win by the end of it. Then, if he is somehow bested, he'll make a snide remark about the guest during the next segment. It's really a win/win situation for him.

Real American men cut people off and make fun of them behind their backs!

Go Bill!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Minotauro said:
That's true. This is not going to be a fair fight, most likely, because O'Reilly & Gang control it. I would for once love to see O'Reilly in a debate he doesn't control. He's too pussy for something like that, though.

Pimpwerx

Moore's probably gonna get owned. He's not that great of an interview, although he does provide some entertainment. He's not as sharp with the facts IMO, and O'Reilly's gonna prey on that. Hope Moore gets him good though. PEACE.

demon said:
That's true. This is not going to be a fair fight, most likely, because O'Reilly & Gang control it. I would for once love to see O'Reilly in a debate he doesn't control. He's too pussy for something like that, though.

Actually, no. He's stated MANY times on his show that he would debate Moore on the Charlie Rose Show on PBS. He wouldn't have any control over that, and Moore has been a guest of that show many times before.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
HalfPastNoon said:
Actually, no. He's stated MANY times on his show that he would debate Moore on the Charlie Rose Show on PBS. He wouldn't have any control over that, and Moore has been a guest of that show many times before.
I've never heard that. Then again, I stopped tuning into O'Reilly regularly a long time ago.

FightyF

Banned
haha - oh man, O'reilly's gonna rip his balls off

Argh! Self-castration? I've seen horrendous pics on the 'net...but this takes the cake for horrendous image!

If I were ever on the O'Reilly show, I'd use his own tactics. His audience would fall for them too.

oh my god this is going to rock so hard..

it is now the highlight of my week.. i cant wait..

i feel like having drinks beforehand and calling people over for it..

Pimpwerx said:
Moore's probably gonna get owned. He's not that great of an interview, although he does provide some entertainment. He's not as sharp with the facts IMO, and O'Reilly's gonna prey on that. Hope Moore gets him good though. PEACE.

ehh, thats up for argument.. o;reilly is at the behest of his interns that do all his fact checking for him adn the producers.. and sometimes they fuck up and then oreilly looks like a tard.

Thaedolus

I remember when Moore was on the CBS Morning Show and totally turned the interviewer around like 'SIT DOWN WOMAN AND LET THE FAT MAN SPEAK' it was so awesome omgosh, let me go watch f9/11 again...

LuckyBrand said:
ehh, thats up for argument.. o;reilly is at the behest of his interns that do all his fact checking for him adn the producers.. and sometimes they fuck up and then oreilly looks like a tard.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Please, LuckyBrand, save the bullshit.

Pattergen said:
Bet it starts like this

i think it'll be more like this:

O'Reilly: Mr. Moore thanks for being here. Its good to have you.
Moore: Well thank you Bill. Its nice to be he-
O'Reilly: SHUT UP OK! Just SHUT UP. I won't let you spin anything around here.
Moore: But i was just...we didn't even start...what?
O'Reilly: Well i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Thank you for your time Mr. Moore. Next up on the Factor, we'll have your emails. We've got shitty mugs and tshirts to give away people, so name and town, name and town, name and town if you wish to opine.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't know who to root for. The left who blows facts way out of proportion to manupulate people, or the right that blows facts way out of proportion to manipulate people.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Ninja Scooter said:
i think it'll be more like this:

O'Reilly: Mr. Moore thanks for being here. Its good to have you.
Moore: Well thank you Bill. Its nice to be he-
O'Reilly: SHUT UP OK! Just SHUT UP. I won't let you spin anything around here.
Moore: But i was just...we didn't even start...what?
O'Reilly: Well i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Thank you for your time Mr. Moore. Next up on the Factor, we'll have your emails. We've got shitty mugs and tshirts to give away people, so name and town, name and town, name and town if you wish to opine.

Keep it pithy.

HalfPastNoon said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Please, LuckyBrand, save the bullshit.

lonestar what are you talking about.. you think o'reilly researches all this stuff by himself? he gets notes and talking points from his producers, who get that information from interns and staff writers...

hence, he often time rambles about stuff with no more information than what he has presented on his notes and read 30 minutes before taping.

Drensch

O'reilly: Mr Moore...
moore: Sweet can
O'reilly: Mr Moore...

O'reilly: Mr. Moore Noooooooooooooo!

Rlan

Must See TV!

When it's up, somebody'd better Bitorrent the damn thing!

[edit, Aww, beaten :*( Curse you Drensch!]

Bet it'll end up like Rock Bottom on the Simpsons :D

Homer: Somebody had to take the babysitter home, then I noticed she was sitting on [edit] her sweet can [edit] so I grabbed [edit] her sweet can [edit] Ohhhh, just thinking about [edit] her can [edit] I just wish I had [edit] her sweet, sweet, s-s-s-sweet can.

Godfrey: So, Mr. Simpson, you admit you grabbed her can, What do you have to say for yourself?

Homer: *FreezeFrame*

Godfrey: Mr. Simpson your silence only incriminates you further.

Homer: *Zooms in Freezeframe*

Godfrey: No, Stay back Mr. Simpson! Mr.. Mr. Simpson Noooooooo!

DRAMATIZATION! MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom