• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millie A's sources seem to suggest Xbox has secured a "BIG" Third Party Title (both as an Exclusive and for Game Pass)

Zones

It's clearly Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2.

rmBQHoh.gif

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Meh.. just dont like these kinda deals, no matter who makes them.

It's one thing for indies who can use the funding/exposure.. but big AAA games?

It's just paying to keep games out of other people's hands.

I have all consoles, and most of these "exclusives" come to PC anyways, which I also have.. so not a personal issue.. just not a fan of this aspect of the business.

PhaseJump

Banned
Maybe all that work Phil put in by disappearing in the Japanese wilderness every year has paid off, and he finally caught Pokemon.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
HA HH HA.

I TOLD you all this would happen. I fucking said that Microsoft would dig deep for this. This is just the start. Soon, Microsoft will throw money at every publisher and ensure ALL third party games will be on Gamepass day one, plus locked in to never leave the service.

You all said it wouldn't happen, but here is the proof that the process is starting.

Stuart360

DOA Xtreme Volleyball 3, just for the Twitter meltdowns.
Although i suppose in this day and age the girls would be wearing body suits or some shit lol.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I have also secured some new exclusives launching only on a console that only I have heard about. All parties are excited that we are all in cahoots with each other. Once it launches I will let you know what my secret exclusive was.

Top Bottom