• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millionaire steals from poor. Literally this time (G-A-F?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You don't get rich by being a nice guy you get rich by being a selfish cunt and stepping on everyone you encounter. No surprise here.

I gotta say, this situation would be great to see him get the absolute maximum. There's no extenuating circumstances - he didn't need the money, let alone the pizza that he bought.

Buckethead said:
Used to be my dentist. I kid you not.
Mine made it on the news during a local "how to catch a predator."
We obviously need to work on picking better people for our teeth.

What a jerk. It's pretty terrible when you don't even have the common decency to return a card to a lost and found or something. Even worse when you immediately decide to use it for pizza that you could afford without a second thought.

ShdwDrake

Banned
lightless_shado said:
But how did he become a millionaire? Dentists don't make that much money.

Its possible, I'm worth more than what I make from my job (no like a crap ton but like a few grand more).

benjipwns

Banned
Buckethead said:
Used to be my dentist. I kid you not.
Typographenia said:
Mine made it on the news during a local "how to catch a predator."
We obviously need to work on picking better people for our teeth.
To connect two aspects of these posts. And possibly help towards creating a list for the future Evil Michigan Dentist League. A dentist whose office is (well, was) a block away from me just went on trial for sexually assaulting underage patients. (I'm in Michigan if that was not clear.)

Dentists, man. One minute you're in the desert talking to bin Laden, then the next they're telling you to put a banana in your mouth and not bite down.

benjipwns said:
To connect two aspects of these posts. And possibly help towards creating a list for the future Evil Michigan Dentist League. A dentist whose office is (well, was) a block away from me just went on trial for sexually assaulting underage patients. (I'm in Michigan if that was not clear.).
Who was that, I don't think that I heard about that?

benjipwns said:
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...om-Delta-Township-stand-trial-sexual-assaults

IIRC, it was suggested they only knew of the one victim but suspected more.

Hmm interesting didn't hear about that surprisingly enough. Evil League of Dentists indeed.

lightless_shado said:
But how did he become a millionaire? Dentists don't make that much money.
Dentists make bank son. One of my clients lives in the same neighborhood as a former Blago campaign manager, his house cost $2-3 million easy.

Now how is he going to generate jobs for the poors? This innocent, valued member of society must be released and that snooty liberal kid should send him an apology.

Sounds like a bored asshole who wanted some thrills. Why would a lonely dentist order 2 large pizzas and use a stolen credit card when he had cash in his wallet?

markot

Banned
Discotheque said:
Sounds like a bored asshole who wanted some thrills. Why would a lonely dentist order 2 large pizzas and use a stolen credit card when he had cash in his wallet?
How do you think he made his money?!

KevinCow

Banned
What's the deal with rich people and being cartoonishly evil?

We should just kill all the rich people. That would solve a lot of this country's problems.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
30j7a53.jpg

Well he probably didnt get rich by paying for shit himself.

benjipwns

Banned
KevinCow said:
What's the deal with rich people and being cartoonishly evil?

We should just kill all the rich people. That would solve a lot of this country's problems.
But since "rich" is relative, won't that that require the new rich to become cartoonishly evil? And then won't that require us to kill them? And then won't that...

And I'd think one of the perks or goals of becoming rich and powerful is to be cartoonishly evil? Why would you just be regular evil?

Takuan

He probably figured the bank would've reversed the charge no problem, which they do. He's an asshole, yeah, but I'm pretty sure he figured it'd be a harmless crime.

Alrus

Well some rich people will do that... In Belgium a very well off politician ruined her career (she cumulated quite a few high paying positions) by buying chocolates with public money.

I bet the guy had no rational reasons to do that, he just felt like it...

SHAZOOM

Here's something. How many dentist (who own their practice) have attractive female assistants cleaning your teeth?

My orthodontists (back when I was 15) had ONLY female staff who looked like they walked out of a Ford Modeling agency. Same with my dentist. Correlation?

Rham said:
He should serve at least 10 years in prison, and that would be letting him off easily.

On the off chance he doesn't completely get away with it, he'll serve no time in jail and have his probation sentence suspended into oblivion.

Dennis

Banned
When asked if he was having financial problems, the sheriff's office said, Ludwig laughed and said "absolutely not." He told deputies his net worth was between $3 million and $4 million.

nib95

Banned
Well, I hope he gets a just punishment because that shit is pretty disgusting. What a greedy little bugger. I admit though....it is a funny story lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom