• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

Yeah, nice sub.

I like how Bellator is interviewing fighters right before the fight. Gives you a look at their mindstate right before they step into the ring. Batman seemed anxious to get in there and pull an upset.

Heel

fL7my.gif

Heel

Hey guys, remember when I said Zaromskis had the best kicks in MMA? From tonight...

mzpcemh.gif
mz27q5zz.gif

Somewhere Harold Howard just shed a tear of joy.

jmSOJ.gif

ShaneB

My mma content for the night was watching 'Warrior'. It's completely ridiculous, but what the hell, it was fun to watch.

Best actor in the movie?
Josh Rosenthal

Heel

Fact: Big Monster will beat this tomato, beat the Bellator champion Cole Kanrad, and claim his spot as #3 Heavyweight of All Time.

Heel

Hahaha...Big Monster got his start in Rio Heroes. If you're familiar with that particular promotion it will explain everything.

dream

Pringles going out of his way -- twice -- to hug Santos and tell him he forgives him is literally the pussiest behavior I've ever seen all year.

dream

Yeah, that's right. Get out of the cage and go tweet about how you know it was an unintentional kick and you have nothing but respect for Santos and you look forward to doing it again, you pussy.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I somehow feel that I should have stayed up to watch KSW instead of going to sleep. Then again I say that about every MMA event.

And that's the awesomeness of living in a GMT+8 timezone.

And I see that someone has edited James Thompson's Wikipedia page to include "Ironjaw McGraw" in his nicknames section again.

Heel

I rate this night of bad MMA 8.5 Jim Millers out of 10 (pending the result of Mr. Huerta vs. Mr. Machine).

See you guys next time!

Top Bottom