• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter World (XB1/PS4, PC later, Early 2018) E3 info [Up: Effectively MH5]

ajjow

It looks nice and rough at the same time. I don't believe it will be ready for march or earlier.

Rathalos moves like a robot. It seems they are still using the same AI from the 3ds games in some cases.

Well, it looks like monster hunter. That's a good thing. And better graphics!

I just can't understand how they took 3 years to do this. It looks good but not something like I would take my pants off.

It looks nice and rough at the same time. I don't believe it will be ready for march or earlier.

Rathalos moves like a robot. It seems they are still using the same AI from the 3ds games in some cases.

Well, it looks like monster hunter. That's a good thing. And better graphics!

I just can't understand how they took 3 years to do this. It looks good but not something like I would take my pants off.
I don't feel the rough part tbh.

Edit: Is there more than one map?

LFTjkiG.jpg

palico's still look cute

Mupod

Oh course they focus on the HBG when the monster flees.

lol seriously.

trying to get ready to work while watching so it was frustrating trying to catch a glimpse of how HBG works now. Seems like they were showing off a ton of different shots, wyvern fire, that gatling shot that appears to be on a cooldown. I like the look and sound of the HBG at least.

Delio

Least my main weapon got shown doing a cool flip so im good. Looks pretty good so most of my fears are gone. Going PS4 tho.

Top Bottom