• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat Movie Find His Raiden, Liu Kang, Jaks And Mileena

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
NetherRealm are going to be fuming when they see they've casted an attractive white blonde woman as Sonya.

JessicaMcNamee.jpg
How are her tits

Apart from Raiden, I think they have made a mistake with all of the casting.

Will wait for a trailer, but considering the director and writter have no previous experience, this will probably be awfull.

Enjay

Banned
Damn so not only did they sign shitty actors to keep this cheap but they got shitty mortal kombat characters. Can't wait to see Hsu Hao announced.

Javthusiast

Banned
I hope they have kick ass fights that aren't filmed with stupid shaky cam where you can't make out shit, have great choreography and use of their powers, and a plot that isn't offensively stupid then I am sure I will have a good time.

GrayFoxPL

I hope they have kick ass fights that aren't filmed with stupid shaky cam where you can't make out shit, have great choreography and use of their powers, and a plot that isn't offensively stupid then I am sure I will have a good time.

Yeah. It all comes to the action director and fight choreographer. They both must understand each other perfectly or everything will fall flat.

Inviusx

Weirdly excited for this, also cool to have it filmed here in Aus.

Shooting at Coober Pedy in mid November must have been a nightmare.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Damn so not only did they sign shitty actors to keep this cheap but they got shitty mortal kombat characters. Can't wait to see Hsu Hao announced.
Why stop there? Throw in Movado, Drahmin and Reiko too.

I want this to be good but I’ve got a bad feeling about it. Number one it’s from a no-name first time director. The dude may knock it out of the park. I hope he does but even if he does I doubt we’d get to see it. Producers have sent this to die in their minds. If he comes back with something awesome they’ll say “hmm we can make some money off this after all,” and change a ton of stuff in editing and post locking out the director thus turning it to shit the very thing they initially thought it was going to be. Then they can say “welp we told you so.”

Dude, idk about you, but a lot old time directors have been flailing with new movies.

New bloods like the John Wick directors made action films great again.

I'm hoping that this turns out the same.

If not, well, what else is new?

Top Bottom