• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiplayer Lead on Halo: Infinite has left 343 Industries

C43IDT1.gif

anthony2690

Gold Member
I think the guy probably got sick off all the man babies hassling him on every single one of his Twitter posts about Halo Infinite.

Poor guy might not realise it, these losers won't stop, poor Rod Ferguson still gets harassed over gears and he has been working on diablo for two years now.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
There’s no way to make that picture any more cringey.

Just some dudes goofing off.

I wish him the best. The MP in Halo Infinite is the most balanced, quality-feeling MP I have personally experienced in a long time for a FPS. Dumped about 30 hours into it until I decided to wait for 343i to add some more content.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Last good Halo was Reach. Pinnacle Bungie. The single player campaign was unforgettable.
Basically correct. I had fun with Halo 4 multiplayer for a couple weeks then dropped it. Got some good time out of Halo 5 multiplayer but the campaign was ass

Sega Orphan

Banned
You can just smell the Estrogen in that photo.
I really liked Halo Infinate campaign, as it was the most non-bungie Halo ever.
But damm, 343is work ethic is really poor. The amount of staff they have, and the amount of support studios they used, along with an extra 12 months of time, and they still released a game that needed another 12 months. You compare their output with every other MS studio on a per Dollar basis, and they are bad
Hopefully the Halo TV series booms.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Someone cosplaying as their hobbies is cringey now?
That has always been cringey. This photo however just looks like they had some sort of themed outfit day at work, which happens at most companies.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
From my understanding you can leave a job after it releases in the gaming world, superiority amongst gamers continue to insist on post-launch content "seasons" and I'll shoot those guys down any day of the week we know once a game drops its out in the public.

I have no idea if this person was the "final decision" maker for all of multiplayer but it was very short sighted of 343/multiplayer execs to not have PvE or BR style modes catered for at launch. Look at Halo 3's launch and how much was introduced day one in term of the gaming landscape. Infinite should have been looking to exceed that bar, not what we got at launch (below that bar by a wide margin) and continue with today then into the current roadmap we see by comparison.

Last edited:

Vaelka

I dunno why but game devs in the US all look the same to me, they almost all seem to have that Twitter douchebro hipster thing going on.
Same haircut, beard and glasses too even it's like they're popping them out of a machine or something.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Well given that it's clearly a Halloween picture showing happy colleagues fucking around at work, my guess is that there ARE many ways to make the image more cringey. Such as listing your comment under it so we can all mock how unfun your soul clearly is :)...

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Basically correct. I had fun with Halo 4 multiplayer for a couple weeks then dropped it. Got some good time out of Halo 5 multiplayer but the campaign was ass
Halo 5 wasn't just a bad Halo SP, it was the worst campaign I've ever completed in a shooter

I even replayed it a few times to make sure I wasn't being too harsh on it

And the multiple Warden boss fights wasn't even a major complaint of mine

Shmunter

Not surprisingly. A lot was wagered on the title. People must be under immense pressure with the way things have gone.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Should have been a 2022 game. No idea what they were thinking originally scheduling it for 2020.

Since completing the campaign, I haven't returned to the multiplayer. Might give it a go when new content finally drops.
They wanted it out for the 20 year anniversary.

Top Bottom