• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my new flash game

Kuramu

Please please please try out my new jigsaw puzzle game. It just went live. If you register (which takes no time at all), you can also see how you rank worldwide (and it makes me look good to the people at Lifetime).

I suck apparently... I rank #239 on the list. 33,850 points ...I dare to to beat that!

let me know how you rank (you find that out after a small movie plays, and you have to be registered)... and please tell me how you like the game.

Oh yeah, and whoever has the #1 score by august 1 gets to have dinner at a 5 star restaurant with a guest and the treehouse team (that's me and mike and joe)

http://lifetimetv.com/games/game.php?game=puzzlepieces1

Kuramu

pretty much... hey, it's the real world. They need to get something back for their investment. Man, didn't realize this would be such a big deal. Anyway, this isn't the only game Lifetime has. They apparently have a good sized following amoung the lifetime croud

Flo_Evans

pretty good puzzle game. One thing I would of done is make the unattached peices infront of the put together ones, if that makes any sense.

http://www.atmdst.com/cardshooter/

here is a game I started on but the project got canned so I never finnished it. Lots of bugs still (if you use your last card and hit the target you still lose :lol )

Kuramu

brandonnn said:
The jigsaw's nice simple fun, but seriously, RSVP is one of my all-time favorite Flash games.

http://lifetimetv.com/games/game.php?game=rsvp

Being able to pick up a card you've already placed kinda kills the challenge a little, so I try to play it clean.

Did you help out with that one, too?

Oh, that card game, the people in charge over at Lifetime rave about it... it has a lot of fans. I had nothing to do with it. I only made the puzzle game, but hope is that if enough people play it we will get to make more games for them.

Kuramu

question... are you guys being forced to watch the video at the end of round 3 everytime, or just the first time? I think i need to fix that so you only see it once. crap

Kuramu

ok, i just made it so you only have to watch the superman guy movie the first time through and can skip afterward. unfortunately we have to test so i don't know when the change will be live. I hate having to sit through that thing every time >=(

border

RSVP is really fun, though it seems like the game is purposefully helping you out at times....I keep getting just the card I need at the last second.

Jigsaw is cool too. Will they allow you to make a game based around "She's Too Young"?

Kuramu

border said:
RSVP is really fun, though it seems like the game is purposefully helping you out at times....I keep getting just the card I need at the last second.

Jigsaw is cool too. Will they allow you to make a game based around "She's Too Young"?

Heh, depends exactly how young she is... i'm already on probation :p

Top Bottom