• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"My Weekend" or, "How I broke my head."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was running up a set of stairs on my friends back patio, and their bedroom window opens outwards. Perpendicular to the stairs.. so, I run straight into the sharp metal corner of the window.

Below is the result, and the one with the red line is just incase you can't see the nice scar I'm going to have up there.

headwound.jpg

miyuru

I got a long cut down the bottom of my hand this weekend at soccer practice. I was just kicking a ball against a fence, and hit it over by accident. The fence was for a daycare's playground, so obviously they don't want anyone in there eh, so it was rather hard to climb in because the chain-links weren't supported very well, so if you stick your foot in a hole, the thing wouldn't really stay stable. Also, the links extended over the bar at the top of the fence so people wouldn't climb in, because you couldn't push off the bar, since you might get cut.

To get in my friend gave me a boost and I found a spot where the links weren't over the bar. However on the way out my hand got caught on a sharp point at the top as I jumped down...

I don't *think* it was very deep, though it still hurts. The skin hasn't healed yet over the wound (about 5-6 cm long), so it's still sorta open, though of course the blood has coagulated.

adelgary said:
Ouch! Be careful next time man!

It was dark out, and the window frame was white, which matched the lining on the house roof. It just blended in with the house perfectly from the angle i was coming up the stairs.

Miguel

Heh. Reminds me of somethign that happened to me.

I was going out to baseball practice in 10th grade, ducking aroudn the T-buildings outside, and trying to avoid having to walk through the parking lot. Anyway, I duck to avoid an A/C box or something on the outside of the building, and I start to stand back up, and BAM...hit the corner of the thing. :(

I get to the baseball field and people are like...what the hell is in your hair?

:\, I was bleeding, wasn't too bad, but it took me another 3-5 minutes to get to the field. by that time it started to bleed enough to see. I went home (I lived about 2 blocks from the school) Washed my head, sprayed some F. Aid Spray (Resident Evil style) and went back to practice....WE TALKIN BOUT PRACTICE MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom