• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K19 (Switch) on Sale for $3 on North American eShop

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
That’s a 95% discount!

giphy.gif

First game I’ve bought from the U.S. eShop. I couldn’t resist that saving.

haxan7

Banned
Really? I didn’t know that.

Can a mod add it to the title please?

Shaqazooloo

Thank you, downloading right now!
Unfortunately this means I need to get a 400 or 512 GB micro sd card now but that was inevitable I suppose.

Last edited:

tanooki27

I hopped on the deal via Xbox. never played an nba game before save for some jam back in the day.

I am fully addicted.

I might get it for $3 if it goes for that price during the Steam sale just to play the franchise mode. I have no interest in all the other BS.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Gee whiz. After the massive download, I finally got to load up the game and I had to sign up for an “Mplayer” account, agree to a bunch of conditions I cbf reading and now it has been “downloading game updates” for 25 minutes and it’s at 50%! Lol, I don’t think I’ll get to play this tonight.

I’m not gonna complain about $3, but modern games, smh.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
This is an interesting experiment by 2k. They've never dropped the price this low. F2P dynamics are really impacting everything.

I would buy this for my son just so he might play something other than Fortnite, but sounds like he would never devote the necessary storage space to it on his Switch.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Still 18£ on the uk MS Store. Any way to get that discount in the UK?
Buy it from the US store? I did and I’m in Australia.

EDIT: Just noticed you said MS. Do they have region free stores?

Last edited:
Buy it from the US store? I did and I’m in Australia.

EDIT: Just noticed you said MS. Do they have region free stores?

Yes. You can simply access other region stores by changing your local settings. To purchase something from the store then you need to get local Xbox credit for that region so if buying from US then you will need a US gift card.

Shaqazooloo

Played a game and had a good time even though I skipped doing a tutorial. It's gonna take some time getting used to the movement, i'm too used to arcade basketball games.

Top Bottom