• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NDS & PSP's first wave lineups in TGS 2005

neo2046

posted??

Today CESA announces DS & PSP's first wave lineups in TGS 2005
(of course the lineups will be increased later)
http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2005a/release0808.html
http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2005a/imgs/8_8_title.pdf

1. Mobiles - 54 (83)
2. PC - 42 (82)
3. PlayStation 2 - 27 (27)
4. Nintendo DS - 8
5. PSP - 5 (5)
6. Gameboy Advance - 4 (2)
7. Xbox - 3 (1)
8. Xbox 360 - 2
8. PlayStation 3 - 2
10 Gamecube - 1 (3)
11 Others - 18 (25)

1. Action - 45 (45)
2. RPG - 37 (31)
3. Adventure - 9 (10)
3. Puzzle - 9 (15)
5. Simulation - 8 (6)
6. Sport - 7 (5)
7. Shooting - 2 (13)
7. Racing - 2 (4)
9. Others - 57 (61)

NDS Sangoku Shi 3
NDS Sangoku Mosou DS
NDS Dracula (Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow)
NDS Croket DS
NDS Iron Feather
NDS Azure Dreams
NDS Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 2
NDS Deep Labyrinth

PSP Devil Summoner
PSP Princess Crown
PSP Metal Gear Ac!d 2
PSP Winning Eleven 9
PSP Powerful Pro Baseball

Croket DS & Iron Feather are 2 titles from a Kid comic magazine in Japan
Azure Dreams may be a PS port

Luckett_X

Banned
I was sort of hoping that the PSP Devil May Cry was going to make an appearance. Hopefully more will be announced later by third parties like Sega and Capcom, as I refuse to believe no new portable titles are in development and won't be shown at TGS!

I am getting all tingly, I can't wait to go to TGS.

FiRez

bitwise said:
TGS right? 42 hentai/dating simulator games.

and mahjong games
mhj_ttl.gif

Borys

Banned
bitwise said:
TGS right? 42 hentai/dating simulator games.

Yeah, probably. Dissapointment total.

Looking at that list one could be fooled that most games (and $$$) are made on mobile & PC games.

Bizzare.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
If Atlus doesn't fix up that fucking broken loyalty system in Devil Summoner, people are gonna smash PSPs when they start playing that game. And this is coming from a Megaten fan. If they just adopt the Soul Hackers system, I'll gladly pick it up again.

ram

wtf? konami is showing metal gear solid 4???? maybe we can really get a glimpse of that @ the games convention next week.

ram said:
wtf? konami is showing metal gear solid 4???? maybe we can really get a glimpse of that @ the games convention next week.

MGS4 will be unveiled at E3 2006. Just to remind you, all the previous Metal Gear Solid’s (1, 2 and 3) were first shown at E3.

Interesting that the one GameCube title currently on the list is a project from a game programming academy. It's called Fotoria; it's an action game being developed by students at Digital Entertainment Academy.

Probably worth going down to look at, anyway.

NDS Sangoku Shi 3
NDS Sangoku Mosou DS
NDS Croket DS
NDS Iron Feather

What the hell are these? Are you sure it's not like Croquet (spelling) the sport or something? And one of those games is Dynasty Warriors, right? What's the other?

Just as long as I'm not getting my names mixed up, Sangokushi is Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Sangoku Musou is Dynasty Warriors.

Also, Croket! (コロッケ!) is a kids' anime series on which this game is based; there's GBA and GC versions out there too... the list says it's a tactical action rpg.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I would love a DS croquet sim, but Croket is an action anime/manga.

edit: Chris, yer a fucker.

SWEET! Azure Dreams was one of my favorite PS1 games. I've played it through multiple times and always wanted a sequel. I'm really, really hoping this is a sequel, but I'd still buy it if it were a remake.

januswon

gamewhooper said:
NDS Sangoku Shi 3
NDS Sangoku Mosou DS
NDS Croket DS
NDS Iron Feather

What the hell are these? Are you sure it's not like Croquet (spelling) the sport or something? And one of those games is Dynasty Warriors, right? What's the other?

Both from Koei
Sangoku Mosou DS = Dynasty Warriors DS
Sangoku Shi 3 = Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3

januswon

Chittagong said:
2 for PS3 and 2 for Xbox 360??

* cancels flights *

PS3
Ni-oh (Koei)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Working Title) (Konami)

Xbox360
Dynasty Warriors 5 Special (Working Title) (Koei)
Rumble Roses XX (Working Title) (Konami)

Chittagong said:
2 for PS3 and 2 for Xbox 360??

* cancels flights *

Gamefront says that this list is based on a survey with 73 developers and is about unannounced games. This means there will be at least 2 announcements for PS3 and 2 for X360.

All this sounds plausible as there are already more than 2 X360 titles confirmed to show up at TGS: Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Special (Koei), Rumble Roses XX (Konami), Dead or Alive 4 (Tecmo). Again according to gamefront.

And be asured that the other 2nd party games will show up as well.

Bobety

Devil Summoner and Princess Crown are the only things that interest me there, but only if they get translated.

Yusaku said:
Is Princess Crown a port, or a sequel?

It's a port. A framed to the PSP screen size port.

princess6.jpg

princess8.jpg

Supposedly it's going to have wide screen support as well as playing in this framed window.

Doom_Bringer said:
MGS4 will be unveiled at E3 2006. Just to remind you, all the previous Metal Gear Solid’s (1, 2 and 3) were first shown at E3.

It's going to be there in some form. It's not like Kojima to show the same trailers over and over at shows either, so it's going to be something new. Either a new hint trailer like the E3 one, or real footage. There's suppose to be something at the Game Convention too. I'd be happy wit hit being a hint trailer running on the MGS4 engine.

Top Bottom