• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neighborhoodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i had this made, kinda expensive but they did a really great job

hoodie.jpg

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i guess you guys just aren't hip with what the kids are listening to these days.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I've seen Gamespot staff wear something like these (with GAMESPOT on them) to events. It makes it easy to remember who they are, given my poor memory.

fenekku-gitsune said:
I've seen Gamespot staff wear something like these (with GAMESPOT on them) to events. It makes it easy to remember who they are, given my poor memory.

My buddy has a Sunset one for his neighborhood. Since I'm a slightly biased bastard, these guys are making killing on the profit margin for these sweaters.

GG-Duo

an update:

my shirt came out pretty nice. the total came out to $80 cdn.

so, yeah, it's quite expensive, but probably worth it - they don't seem to have any competition in this area yet

GG-Duo

Yeah, it's pretty cool. They sent me an e-mail asking if I want the ":(" (which is on the back) to be vertical or horizontal. and they also attached a personalized postcard from the president of the company (hand-written) with my hoodie.

so i guess they really try to make it as personal and enjoyable as possible.

it looks good too. 100% cotton. letters all stitched.

karasu

There are tons of places online that make custom shirts for you (you can upload graphics too) for far cheaper than these guys. What's the deal? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom