• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmunter

I love that the mods decide to push me out of this thread for what I posted:
Go read a lot of what other people were posting cheering the decision on without actually reading; drive by and personal insults galore. If those people weren’t booted too, then it makes you wonder huh. Look at what even @MiyazakiHatesKojima said, and his ban reason wasn’t even for that. Wonder if a mod would respond to me here to explain their stance because their reason made no sense.

This also brings my thread back into light:

Look I get it, but as people from the right can see, the constant cries about the right is the only side always being censored is pure bs.
Yelling 'white fragility' at posters expressing discontent for identity politics may be considered racist? :pie_thinking:

e&e

Banned
Yelling 'white fragility' at posters expressing discontent for identity politics may be considered racist? :pie_thinking:
Says who lol? Do you know what it means?

Your response also tells me you want the discussion to be one sided echo chamber, and whatever they say should be allowed.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
See, exactly my point lol. Thanks to all yall that validated my post. Appreciate you.
Cool Yoda avatar. I'll miss ya.

babyyodagif-01-1.gif

Shmunter

Says who lol? Do you know what it means?

Your response also tells me you want the discussion to be one sided echo chamber, and whatever they say should be allowed.
It’s racial with a negative connotation. No different to yelling black laziness or some other idiocy.

It only makes sense to identitarians who subscribe to punching up and other associate racism. Like white people don’t have struggles, just one group, what a fantasy.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
We should share recipes over drinks. I stuff a mean sausage.

So do I lol

Inherited my great grandfather's manual grinder from Sicility and still have his recipe... except I add more water lol. His shit was kinda dry lol

Not much of a drinker these days though tbh. Had a little bourbon the other night after an Era member sent some my way, and remembered why I quit.

So do I lol

Inherited my great grandfather's manual grinder from Sicility and still have his recipe... except I add more water lol. His shit was kinda dry lol

Not much of a drinker these days though tbh. Had a little bourbon the other night after an Era member sent some my way, and remembered why I quit.
The King of Sausage approves.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Hello Mods,

Received a warning on Oct 28th (expired Jan 28th) for a post in the Next-Gen Speculation thread. The post was definitely critical of Xbox strategy and a tad bit inflammatory (anyone who knows my posts understands I'm not a big fan of Phil but I have no beef against Xbox in general), but to be honest I feel that there's far more toxic comments that go unabated in Gaming on a daily basis. My post probably received a ton of "reports" since at that time there had been a warning to all posters that the thread bans would be coming (I didn't realize this).

At the time I didn't really care much since I felt the Next-Gen Speculation thread would just be shutting down since the consoles were about to launch. But the thread continues to be one of the most prominent places to post in the gaming forum.

I thought that after the warning expired that the threadban would also go away, but it looks to still be in place. I'd appreciate it if this threadban would be rescinded, I'll keep my comments less inflammatory when I'm being critical going forward.

Post in thread 'Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Speculation/Analysis/Leaks Thread'
Another highly original console warrior enters the arena. Plastic boxes are important and critical to my life.

(Expires Jan 28, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom