• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES games in Animal Crossing

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Dudz i hav been playing this game for ~40hrz and I haven't found any NES gamz. C'mon dudz tell me where to get the gamz bro'z! :D :D :D

Other than the few which you get through shenanigans on the island, the best way to get ahold of NES games is simply to trade with other Animal Crossing players.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
find somebody with a gameshark and get them that way.

They are nice additions, but to much busy work for my blood.

blahness

briefcasemanx said:
Dudz i hav been playing this game for ~40hrz and I haven't found any NES gamz. C'mon dudz tell me where to get the gamz bro'z! :D :D :D
you get one at the start if you are the first person to start a game on the animal crossing memory card. you also get one on your birthday... other than that you have to either find them or earn them from other animals

You know...

I bought Animal Crossing over 2 years ago just so that I could play Punch-out!! on my GBA.

And I still haven't played it nor do I know how to unlock the game.

blahness

SonicMegaDrive said:
You know...

I bought Animal Crossing over 2 years ago just so that I could play Punch-out!! on my GBA.

And I still haven't played it nor do I know how to unlock the game.

they are giving it out on the europe animal crossing website go here and keep clicking on the pelican banner at the top and it should open up a code generator

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/animalcrossing/enGB/

and you can get Soccer by doing the same thing at the american website

http://www.animal-crossing.com/news.jsp

more codes for other junk

http://www.nintendo.com/codegallery?gameid=m-Game-0000-646#m-CodeItem-0000-7411

blahness said:
they are giving it out on the europe animal crossing website go here and keep clicking on the pelican banner at the top and it should open up a code generator

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/animalcrossing/enGB/

and you can get Soccer by doing the same thing at the american website

http://www.animal-crossing.com/news.jsp

more codes for other junk

http://www.nintendo.com/codegallery?gameid=m-Game-0000-646#m-CodeItem-0000-7411

Hey, that's pretty neat. Though, the european website currently has 'Soccer' for download, too. :/

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
For a period of time, I was selling "Visitor" memory cards with all 18 NES games on eBay.

I can go rummaging and see if I have any left.

Amir0x

Banned
briefcasemanx said:

It's like CO_Andy was cloned in some sort of machine, but the genetics went even more crazy.

DDayton

What would be slightly amusing would be a filter than automatically converted the most annoying "alternate spellings" with the proper ones. (It wouldn't be worth the time and trouble to actually create the filter, mind you, but the concept is amusing.)

On a lighter note, I sometimes use Proximitron to automatically filter all the annoying swear words into cheery blank lines... automatic Bowlderizing!

Amir0x

Banned
DavidDayton said:
What would be slightly amusing would be a filter than automatically converted the most annoying "alternate spellings" with the proper ones. (It wouldn't be worth the time and trouble to actually create the filter, mind you, but the concept is amusing.)

Some sort of ANTI-GAMEFAQ filter would be genius. If someone could make it... robust enough.

DavidDayton said:
On a lighter note, I sometimes use Proximitron to automatically filter all the annoying swear words into cheery blank lines... automatic Bowlderizing!

So like... are you using it now? 'Cause then just for you I'd swear even more than I usually do so you could get like tons of cheery blank lines.

DDayton

Amir0x said:
Some sort of ANTI-GAMEFAQ filter would be genius. If someone could make it... robust enough.

So like... are you using it now? 'Cause then just for you I'd swear even more than I usually do so you could get like tons of cheery blank lines.

Actually, I just reinstalled Proximitron and set it up again. It's rather amusing, actually.

Amir0x

Banned
DavidDayton said:
Actually, I just reinstalled Proximitron and set it up again. It's rather amusing, actually.

JAY: Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts. / Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

/ Fifteen bucks, little man, / Put that shit in my hand, / If that money doesn't show, / Then you owe me, owe me, owe, / My jungle love, yeah, / Owe-ee, owe-ee, owe, / I think I want to know ya, know ya, / Yeah, what?

;)

DDayton

Amir0x said:
JAY: <b>____</b>, <b>____</b>, <b>____</b>, / Mother, mother <b>____</b>, / Mother, mother <b>____</b>, <b>____</b> / Mother <b>____</b>, mother <b>____</b>, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts. / Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

/ Fifteen bucks, little man, / Put that <b>____</b> in my hand, / If that money doesn't show, / Then you owe me, owe me, owe, / My jungle love, yeah, / Owe-ee, owe-ee, owe, / I think I want to know ya, know ya, / Yeah, what?

;)

As I said, it's rather amusing.

Balloon Fight
CbDahLBdaDh98d
9ub8ExzZKwu7Zl

Baseball
1n5%N%8JUjE5fj
lEcGr4%ync5eUp

Clu Clu Land
Crm%h4BNRyu98d
9uu8exzZKwu7Zl

DK Jr MATH
bA5PC%8JUjE5fj
ljcGr4%ync5EUp

Donkey Kong
2n5@N%8JUjE5fj
ljcGr4%ync5EUp

Excitebike
3%Q4fhMTRByAY3
05yYAK9zNHxLd7

Golf
Crm%h4BNRbu98d
9un8exzZKwo7Zl

Super Tortimer
ArariaAndrarah
S9urlCngtre5&2

Tennis
jePccCvLTRJoBA
pcddkwe9ej9rO4
Tell Villager

Wario's Woods
bA5PC%8JUjE5fj
1EcGr4%ync5eup

SKOPE

DavidDayton said:
For a period of time, I was selling "Visitor" memory cards with all 18 NES games on eBay.

I can go rummaging and see if I have any left.
Your cards are missing one NES game. There are nineteen in Animal Crossing.

DDayton

SKOPE said:
Your cards are missing one NES game. There are nineteen in Animal Crossing.

So it was 19 games then. It had all the NES games -- that was the only important thing.

Top Bottom