• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix's Dave Chappelle official trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

New Dave Chapelle and MST3K within a few weeks of one another.

What a time to be alive. Also what year is this?

Donos

Still strange seeing him buff like that. Any word on Netflix Germany? They usually have plenty of US comedy/stand-up so i have high hopes that it gets released here in time.

I wonder if he can recapture the magic of the Chappelle Show? Most of those skits are still hilarious today! I'd love to see another season of that show, just wonder if it could live up to the lofty expectations.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Saw him in concert a year or so ago. He still gots it. Mrs. Stinkles didn't know him from Adam, but fell in love. he was way fatter tho.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The gaf thread, as all gaf threads do, will be unreadable in under two pages as the usuals come in and find fault with everything from all manner of contexts.

For me though, this is heaven, cant wait.

Chesskid1

Banned
the jokes were pretty meh in the trailer but i still have faith

i remember listening to full recorded shows on youtube a few years ago and they were great

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
the jokes were pretty meh in the trailer but i still have faith

i remember listening to full recorded shows on youtube a few years ago and they were great

Yeah I heard a few leaked college shows and was shocked how good they were, expecting a fair amount of that material to make it in and if it does this should be good.

I missed him in Nashville last year. I was really disappointed.

Also, I know it's been quite a while now since Chappelle Show, but man, it's weird to me just how different he looks now.

dankir

I saw him live a few years ago in Montreal. Dude still has it and holy fuck is he jacked compared to his Chappelle Show days.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Maaan why'd he get big

That trailer wasn't really funny at all, but I'll watch in hopes that he still got it.

Watching it day one, but his persona seems so much different. Buff, deep voice, seems depressed. Everything that made him "look" funny is gone now. Hope the material is good at least. :/

reKon

Banned
Looking for to this twice as much as catching up on Part 1 & 2 of Walking Dead (as far as all types of TV shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom