• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 30 Seconds to Mars is Complete! (Haters need not apply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The new album is done. 3 weeks ago the band said the the CD is 80% done. And now, word has it that it's finished. The wait is over. Hopefully the tour schedule is put up sometime soon, because I can't wait to see them live! I'm guessing the new CD will be out in November.

Jared Leto 4 lyfe! WoOt!

BlackMage

Banned
I've seen them live about 8 or so months ago. They were touring with Chevelle and some other band whos name i forgot.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This thread makes me happy. Jared Leto is the fucking man for making this band. I can't believe how talented of a singer the guy is. He's downright terrific. I just watched a few live clips and Leto's yells send shivers down my spine.

Paradox: Your avatar = Best series evar!

BlackMage

Banned
When I saw them, I didn' even know it was Jared Leto singing. He had long blonde hair for christ's sake. I picture jared as he is in Requiem for a dream.

Jumpman

I've never heard of them before, but Jared Leto does rock. Do you happen to have a link to some of his music so I can hear it?

Jumpman

AlphaSnake said:
www.30secondstomars.com

There's a player that streams their music automatically.

Thanks AlphaSnake. I listened to the "Edge of the Earth" song and a little bit of the other stuff. I must say that I'm impressed. They sound really good, and were likable from the get go. I wish radio stations would stop playing the usual crap (following whatever trend is deemed "hot" that particular week) and give some of the talented lesser known bands a shot. I'm sure there is a lot of great music out there that most of us will never get a chance to hear. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother listening to music, but every now and then something like 30 Seconds To Mars comes along and makes it all worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom