• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 video

raven777

https://youtu.be/rCUXxr4oWWg

low quality version because I captured it from the stream.
The HQ should be releasing tomorrow

Some info from today

569F8360373266002E

Owner mode has places like hotel and poolside. You can see hair down Marie Rose here

569F83633765740035

Gavure mode option has various settings like changing swimsuits, sunburn and etc.

569F83693731360021

First look at Vita version. Vita version has touch feature that is not on the PS4 version

569F83653753DB0037

First print special swimsuit of Marie Rose and Honoka

Eolz

Time to wait for the high quality one (nearly always the day after the stream, so tomorrow).
Was even more nsfw than I thought.

Sulik2

I really want to know more about the volleyball game itself at this point. Hopefully we get some info on how it plays.

Vlaphor

Between this video and Laura alt costume in SF V, I'm starting to think this may be the year of the underboob. What a glorious year it will be.

Eolz

What I find ironic is that this game doesn't even feel half as sexy as Street Fighter V to me.

While I can't wait for SFV and really like some of its characters, I really can't find it sexy with those character proportions.
Will be great for new fanart though.

What I find ironic is that this game doesn't even feel half as sexy as Street Fighter V to me.

DOAX looks like creepy real dolls whereas SFV has a layer of cartoonish abstraction that avoids it from falling into the same mistake. Also the characters in SFV are muscular which is more attractive to a lot of folks.

Eolz

I guess you're not a fan of legs

I wouldn't love Sarah in DOA if that wasn't the case. But seriously, while it's nice, again, doesn't change problems for the rest of the body/face. At least it looks better than in 4.

Edit for sixteen-bit: your point would work if you were talking about pre-DOA5 designs.

Edit2 : but yeah it's forced and not that appealing. I was talking mostly about chara design/proportions and why the sfv comparison really doesn't work. I find doa5 sexier than X3 for what it's worth.

Its always nice to see hot girls, but I am ready to see some volleyball gameplay too.
I am hoping for cinematic "super spikes" and funny fall animations. It has to feel like dunking on someone in NBA Jam.

36GTAkBbvvIuqax2M0BLqz2_a2mYXimcHPulujFKbyOdXAGQoHnFPVbPZZ1z9RvVM0hqhRJkxP6KTXtYX1XgBIrqSskNxihy8Ft7K7OaZqOOXhg99I_2UeHIele09QYzkvCVU8EVA20GnkziOxDR2Vxmt52J_0YAOSJwHTq_vWYOTdx_CMfsaLpdHG5NjAVFQ6VAt0jbs_YVQQY_SDNEEFYw9j2Nb_EQtPW3fqhxzwiig8Bb_bxj6M_HG1FZlhAUF6Z8x2rTUY5T1HTb2KdjoPq-NGFmcuSXzVDAKzE5Z-Or6CVOQAeuAD4YGeYjTi9uPdNVGBPUqwKQNEXF2LJRBrE0jCtaqdu5arsmBXIr_EQD-UY41t0sGXOLBWHeA4T9E_wO6qCB4e65l7C8LTX6t4mFd1qpGRCGieJea9-RejkWg58e6s99CG9ZyIFH1nRZzSirBIhevKw-1xidwkqyD0pmh0fHbnFm5_3ScWTIv7bw3Gw8AkwdminQI6ixtKzFBzOEIus8BcXWQ19rFvcqpUKXzb_9eKg-r4Exnt_6RT4DDm6XfAArvcIxBDiijRScx6TH=w461-h319-no

hwalker84

First two came out when I was living in my fathers basement. Now that I'm married I cannot figure out an excuse to play this game in the living room.

Top Bottom