• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Enchant Arm Screens

thorns

Banned
829_0001.jpg
829_0002.jpg

829_0003.jpg
829_0004.jpg

829_0005.jpg
829_0006.jpg

829_0007.jpg
829_0008.jpg

829_0009.jpg
829_0010.jpg

and some character designs here: http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1765_en.html

Altermo

Yup, looks nice.

Uhm... do we already know anything about the battle system? Will it be a traditional RPG with a turn-based battle system or a shitty Action-RPG?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I hope this turns out good, graphics are great at least.

EGM92

yea screens look great, this better come state side it's really one of the only games that I'm looking forward to on the X360

On a side not, any videos of this game in action?

Akira

Really nice. I was getting a 3rd rate JRPG vibe from this, but from the trailer it seems like it could be a good one.

Leewan

It's not that poly count it's the art style that makes everyone look like plastic dolls. The same reason people comoplain about the dead or alive graphics you can tell there is an upgrade on the environments but the character models don't look like huge improvements because of the art style.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not really, look at some frozen frames and you'll see some edgy outlines, the fact that they are going after the classic manga look doesn't help either.

Not only do I get a FF vibe from it, I find myself sick to DEATH of the little girls with magical powers bullshit mixed with plastic dolls.

belgurdo

Banned
bitwise said:
yeah, whats stolen from FF8?

The flyover shot of the city makes it look like Timber
In the part where the three guys are talking, they're all dressed similar to SeeDs
The story revolves around a guy who can absorb magic into his body

etc.

Mashing

FF8? That fourth screen has a near exact design as Momo in the Xenosaga series. That's what this game reminds me of more than anything, Xenosaga.

Ironclad

That looks good. 47 seconds into the trailer though, one of the characters is attacking with a saxophone. That seems to have been taken from Baten Kaitos.

Top Bottom