• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New eSports Boxing Club gameplay + update

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Looks awesome. I dont follow boxing (aside from knowing who well known boxers are), so I'll get into it as simply a great looking fun boxing game without having the expertise about nitpicky things a true boxing fan would notice pissing them off.

Bluecondor

I would love it if Jake and Logan Paul were in the game and you could fight against them with Ali and Frazier among others. I would love to see a simulation of these clowns fighting Ali or Frazier.

I'm hoping that they have all-time greats like Joe Louis Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Billy Conn, Fritzie Zivic, Marvin Hagler and Roberto Duran.

Crownjo

I had no idea this game existed. I am a huge fan of the Fight Night games, after seeing the gameplay for ESBC I am definitely getting it.

I would love it if Jake and Logan Paul were in the game and you could fight against them with Ali and Frazier among others. I would love to see a simulation of these clowns fighting Ali or Frazier.

I'm hoping that they have all-time greats like Joe Louis Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Billy Conn, Fritzie Zivic, Marvin Hagler and Roberto Duran.

Last edited:

Maan I would sell both my testicles to watch Ali put that boy in his place.

On topic this looks amazing! Just from this video Im sold. That muscle tech, roster, amount of punches, etc is looking to make this the best boxing game ever

eNT1TY

That's quite impressive, color me intrigued. The clenching/inside punching exchanges look promising.

FMX

Looks good but that there is no fluidity to the movements/animation. It's too stiff and looks stiffer than Fight Night Champion.

Rawker

Victorious boxers was for me one of the best boxing experiences , the gameplay was very rewarding and felt awesome with the lean button and being able to punch while leaning. This ability to parry punches or interrupt them with your own is an awesome mechanic that makes for some tense and rewarding battles. Can't wait to try this out, its got some decent visuals ad well but I've never been concerned with that department.

Top Bottom