• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New forum huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Alright, I'm confused and upset about this.

But this isn't for you, not any of the gossipy muckety muck gutterfucking cock jockeys who can't mind their own business and thrive on keeping other people ignorant of the forum's new address they've done nothing to deserve not being told.

Whoever hid this, I'll let you have your satisfaction: whatever you tried to do, you succeeded royally at messing up my real forum life. Go ahead and smile or whatever it is inhuman jackasses like you do. It won't change the fact that I now know exactly where the new forum is and I don't really care if anyone else doubts it. It matters not one bit when nothing changes for the reality of me: one Canadian guy living in Canada accessing the forum.

That's the last thing I have to say the new GA Forum.

-----

But this.

This is for you.

I know you're reading this. I also know you can understand this. I still don't know how you hid all this information, but I'll find out. I admit I don't know how someone could be so damn screwy in the head to go through all the effort you've gone through, especially since you had to know I'd stumble over the new GAF eventually.

But that doesn't change the fact that on top of that, I know who you are now. Yeah, go ahead and shake your head like I'm bluffing. You know in the depths of your nasty, mean little heart that I'm telling the truth.

You'll find out soon enough what the consequences are for hiding the URL from me as you've done to me over the past month or so.

There's going to be no more fear, and no more harassment or slumming in crappy sports-only forums, at least not on my side. I'm going to post normally again no matter what you do.

I'd just like to let you know that's nothing changed in the last three weeks. Oh yes. I've grown up and watched some playoff hockey and came back here and all that, but I'm still just as violent and cruel as you remember. If anything, I've only gotten stronger, and I've bookmarked the new OT. .

If you do one more thing to me...know this: no one will be able to hear you scream. And I won't make it quick.

Hooray the forum's back! Now where's my :lol? :D

calder

I'm sure there was an NHL thread, but I just don't have the heart to even go looking for it. Let's just say I was somewhat displeased with the Flames for not quite achieving absolute victory in OT of game 6. After that it was all a blur of acid indigestion and heart palpitations and I don't remember much. ;)

But really, not even 5 minutes after the end of game 7 I was feeling fairly not-bad about the whole thing. It sucks and it was pretty damn sad to come soclose to it, but there was sooo much fun along the way. And like my wife pointed out at the end of the game, all the teams I *really* hate like the Flyers, Devils and Wings were out long before the Flames. That's gotta count for something.

Volt: don't worry, just an old joke poorly retold. ;)

Volt

Damn, I hate missing the point of jokes, especially old ones !
My n00bness is showing, I guess !
Oh well, on with the :roofles gentlemen ! :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I wish people threatened other people with murder and torture on this forum slightly more often......

SFA_AOK

I'm reminded of that time the guy from Japan who wasn't really from Japan but was well liked by all before we found out went all psycho.... Was that the point? :confused

Desperado

haha I remember...back when I was a lurker. haha I liked that dude though, wish he hadn't gone psycho...wait, no I don't, it was classic...

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
cookie.gif

calder

adelgary: huzzah! I finally made it onto someone's "where the hell is ____" list! :D

bish: heh, I still have the beard. Julie's mentioned it, but I'm going to wait to the weekend to decide what to do with it. I'm just so used to it now, and only trimming it rather than shaving is a time-saver in the morning.

fart: I found it at Goodcow's forum archive. I couldn't even remember who said it, never mind the full text. ;)

Mike: the World Cup is getting me excited already, and in a truly strange way the upcoming NHL lockout has me pumped. Lengthy lockout = fiscal sanity = return to traditional markets, especially centrally located prairie provinces?? Probably not, but at least it would mean the Flames might not immediately have to sell half the team and suck for another decade.

catfish: you and me both, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom