• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new? KAMEO screens (xbox360)

olimario

Banned
This and The Outfit interest me

775.jpg

wonderful vibrant colors

776.jpg
777.jpg
778.jpg
779.jpg

fugimax

Looking at Kameo and then PD0 make you wonder how these games are being made by the same company.

Obviously there's a "good team" and a "not-so-good team." Kind of like high-school bands.

Flo_Evans

I seem to recall seeing these before... yep. the still haven't fixed that N64 'light-saber' in the 2nd pic.

These are supposed to be from the 'goood team?'

Mashing

This game is too bright for the xbox crowd. What the hell is Rare thinking?

In case you didn't notice, I'm being sarcastic

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Error2k4 said:
776.jpg

what's going on in that picture?

Part of the gimmick of Kameo is that the main character is able to sorta call on different creatures and "become" them. The twist being that you can sort of see her through the creature she's controlling.

Oh, and damn, baby's got back!
775.jpg

Flynn

The gameplay was really fun in the version they showed the E3 before last. This is the launch game I'm most looking forward to.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Sort of reminds me of the Night Elf architecture in WoW.

Mupepe

Banned
I think it looks awesome. It doesn't seem like a game that would interest me, but I definitely like all the vibrant colors and the style. I'm glad it's not a dark and dreary looking game. :D

TYRiAX

Man, regardless of whether it looks good or not RARE are going to have to do somthing special with this game to get me to have a play after wasting my life with Conker...

JMPovoa

The game really has fantastic graphics, and the video blim posted shows that. But in terms of gameplay it didn't seem too fun. It has potential but still doesn't look well executed.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i wasn't paying attention when i clicked this topic and i mistook the first shot for sudeki

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
I like the first screen but overall the game is pretty meh technically. It just stands out against all the bland PC ports on the system.

Zer0

Banned
lets see.low poly scenery ( at least in the night scenes) bad art ( putting a lot of different colors dont make good art ,look at the first screen) lame character design ( remembers me of sudeki) draw distance leave a lot to be desired
it looks like a TITUS GAME,i dont think all the money ms spend on rare was a good idea

sorry no buy for me ,ill gona spend the money on ghost recon 3

Ugh... Conker looks better than this, Kameo probably has the gameplay to match it too - in essence, a dull, boring piece of shit with colourful game worlds. Rare are worthless. Next.

judge6su.gif

xabre

Banned
The more I see of X360 games the more I come to the realisation that they just aren't that impressive graphically save for one notable exception. With this particular game I see how it looks better than what we've currently got, but at least in the screenshots shown here, I'm not really being forced to say, 'they're amazing graphics', because quite simply, they aren't.

xabre said:
The more I see of X360 games then more I come to the realisation that they just aren't that impressive graphically save for one notable exception. With this particular game I see how it looks better than what we've currently got, but at least in the screenshots shown here, I'm not really being forced to say, 'they're amazing graphics', because quite simply, they aren't.

http://xbox360.gaming-universe.de/screengalerie/779.jpg

... look at the ground!!

that's shit

I think today's PCs can easily generate that

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
For me, Kameo is the most interesting launch game of the 360 but I doubt it'll be a real must-have.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Shadows are nearly non-existant as well. It's the standard fare planar shadows. Seems to be a general problem with these so-called next-gen titles on Xbox 360.

COCKLES

being watched
Koshiro said:
What.

What.

What.

I'm not planning on getting an XB360 and I hate my XB, but are you lot fucking blind?

Just bitter Zelda fans...eyes turning yellow Anakin Skywalker style at the announcement of the delay. "I WILL RULE OVER MY NEW NINTENDO EMPIRE!".

Joe said:
reminds me of WoW's art style. looks like it could be a next-gen WoW.

wow.. just wow.. the art in wow is fantastic, the art in kameo is craptastic.

and yeah i bet a action adventure game will be the next-gen best mmorpg of all time :lol

Socreges

Banned
Mike Works said:
An art director is losing his job.
drohne said:
i wasn't paying attention when i clicked this topic and i mistook the first shot for sudeki
:lol

I like the game's concept and in some very narrow way it's actually kind of attractive.... but bleh.

Notice the eyes on the horse. You can see the subtle Rare trademark. :lol

Zer0

Banned
fiddlestick said:
wow.. just wow.. the art in wow is fantastic, the art in kameo is craptastic.

and yeah i bet a action adventure game will be the next-gen best mmorpg of all time :lol

art in kameo remembers me of sudeki ( runs for cover)

Top Bottom