• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Megadeth song, click here to listen to the stream of the full song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Die Dead Enough is a Megadeth song off their new album coming in September (titled The System Has Failed) and is also their new single. It's streaming, so even if you don't have cable you shouldn't have any problems listening to it.

What do you guys think? I like it a lot. Especially considering this is a single, and Megadeth singles usually turn out to be some of the worst songs on the album. This could end up being their best album since Rust In Peace.

shoplifter

I've got the promo of the entire album (surreptitiously obtained of course) and I thought this was already out, but I guess not.

It's pretty good, but I prefer the older stuff.

How are the rest of the tracks compared to Die Dead Enough? Does Megadeth sway away from the verse/chorus/verse/chorus/solo/chorus crap that plagued their 90's albums?

BTW, I consider DDE a departure from the typical song progression, because it's not a bare-bones progression.

Thanks!

excitement rising! this will be what The World Needs A Hero should have been!!

... since some asked, Dave had some nerve damage in his arm but when the bad split up he said there was a possibility of his arm recovering. Since some of you appear to be out of the loop, Chris Poland is back on guitar for this album. DAVID ELLEFSON HAS BEEN REPLACED, and so has Jimmy Degrasso. David choosing not to come back is kinda sad, but it's great that Chris is back IMO. I loved his stuff on Peace Sells and Killing. I actually think Megadeth's Chris/Gar lineup was their best. Too bad Gar died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom