• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metroid Prime 2 Wallpaper Redux (NO CHARACTER DESIGN ARGUMENTS)

BuddyC

Seriously, don't turn this into some childish bitchfest about character design that gets the thread locked.

mplogo_800.jpg

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

mp1_800.jpg

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

mp2logo_800.jpg

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

mp2nologo_800.jpg

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

mp3_800.jpg

1024 x 768
1280 x 1024

Buggy Loop

En-ou said:
The title will be even cooler if they drop the prime 2 and just have Metroid: Echoes

Not this again...

Its metroid prime, you know.. you'll be fighting metroid prime, shock & awe @ the major spoiler /rolleyes

Deg

Banned
I think the logo is coolness.

I want to see more artwork. Apparently this game is ahead of schedule compared to MP1 so i expect a more fine tuned experience. It;d be nice to have more artwork galleries availible online like MP1 did.

I think the only real thing they can do to improve in the sequel is extras and length. Metroid Prime 1 was polished to perfection in the gameplay department, so i'll be happy if the sequel offers nothing more than new areas in that department.

The black background used in these wallpapers is outdated. It makes them look way too cartoony. It needs to be more modern and clean.

Jumpman

Buggy Loop said:
Not this again...

Its metroid prime, you know.. you'll be fighting metroid prime, shock & awe @ the major spoiler /rolleyes

Ahhhh! You just wrecked the whole game for me. j/k

Thanks for the wallpaper BuddyChrist83. I for one think it kicks ass.

Tellaerin

Sweet wallpapers. Thanks for sharing, man. :)

As for the title, I like it. I automatically associate 'Metroid Prime' with 3D, and I think it was a good idea for them to keep that naming convention with the sequel. Calling it 'Metroid Echoes' would've made it sound more like a new GBA game, I think. Oh, and the logo's nice, too. :)

BuddyC

Glad you guys like them - I got really bored last night and discovered the renders/logo on an old press kit. Whee!

Top Bottom