• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Orleans School Principal Caught in Nazi gear and speakng on "White Genocide"

Derwind

Good to know they fired him. The Times-Picayune has more. Apparently the School in question takes pupils expelled or excluded from other schools. Given the gross racial disparity in US school exclusions how does a neo-nazi get that job?

Bonus fuckery from the above article:

Dean calls Take 'Em Down NOLA, which advocated for removing the monuments, "a black supremacy movement."

Holy shit, this is the same guy that held the academic lives & success of a good number of AA students in his hands.

God damn.

Dean responds, “I am not by my definition, absolutely not. But by others,’ most certainly.”

45cTRhFl.gif

Mohonky

With 320 million people with diverse backgrounds you get a lot of crazy and conflict.

I think it's more so lately, whether it's always been that way or not, but everything coming from the US right now is so polarising.

Everything I am reading and the attitudes on display are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum and it's all so slanted at both ends. It's like walking a tight rope between a war zone.

Top Bottom