• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New WWE DoR 2 pics (56K gets the Master Lock)

Christopher

Whats wrong with the Diva search, tities = good.

Besides Ashley has my vote, she's hot AND she wants to wrestle.

However I'll agree with you on one thing Gamie, I miss my Women's wrestling.

GaimeGuy said:
Maybe I'm just sick of seeing 30 minute Diva segments on RAW? Maybe I want to see actual WRESTLING on my WRESTLING shows, not a lingerie pillow fight between Stacy and Christy?

No, I must be a stubborn, insensitive prick.

:lol That's perfectly fine- but those silly lingerie pillow fights are just a side, no? Obviously the meat and potatoes of the game will be the wrestlers. Hey, I'm with you, man... Zeus and Brutus the Barber Beefcake were badass!

krypt0nian said:
Remember October 11th! It'll be fabulous!

Send me a postcard from the festivities, pal! Cheers!

wwe-day-of-reckoning-2-20050715032609096.jpg

bernie_mac.jpg

"Hmmmm, close enough"

Zaptruder said:
It looks good enough to be mistaken for really shitty next gen! I mean that as a compliment! really!

With the exception of the crowd, which looks like it was ripped directly from one of EA's next gen sports games.

Otherwise, yes, we need more sickeningly detailed sweat rolling down the models.

TheJollyCorner said:
Lighten-up, asshole. It's people like you that make shit like Prozac popular.
Jesus christ... I'd hate to see your reaction if I told you wrestling was fake.... *rimshots*

Fantastic observation! Say, where did you get your psychology degree? I'm gonna PM you the rest of my quirks and hopefully you can straighten more things out for me, chief.

Consider yourself lucky that Bish hasn't wandered in here yet to observe your trolling. That's one thing that will get you an instant vacation. You just don't troll or bash in a wrestling thread.

Revolver

That does look pretty good. I'm not that familar with the DoR series, how does it play? This is developed by Yuke's correct?

Penguin

Revolver said:
That does look pretty good. I'm not that familar with the DoR series, how does it play? This is developed by Yuke's correct?

It is developed by Yukes.

I don't know if folks agree but of all the current gen wrestling games, I think the DoR series well the Cube series since XIX is the best playing wrestling game.. well WWE style anyhow.

Some may disagree but eh.

DCX

DCX
Bascially all WWE games look great in screen shots previous to release but look just about right when you get it on your TV.

DCX

TheDiave

Banned
Game looks nice... But who the FUCK is Carlito? My god the WWE has gone down the shitter since last fall (when I stopped watching).

Bog

Junior Ace
TheDiave said:
Game looks nice... But who the FUCK is Carlito? My god the WWE has gone down the shitter since last fall (when I stopped watching).

Obviously you can tell it's gone down the shitter since you haven't watched it. Fucking idiot.

Mikazuki

Army death height crane group location world
Game looks nice... But who the FUCK is Carlito?

The most entertaining character since heel/tweener Cena. You should check him out before WWE turns him face. :)

Top Bottom