• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Year Hype check: Returnal, Deathloop, the Medium, Ratchet & Clank, Hitman 3, Kena, Balan and more - which game is getting your money in Q1?

Which of the new Q1 Games is getting your money?

• Total voters

Ryu Kaiba

None of those games gets me going.

Looking forward to:
Metroid Prime 4, Final fantasy XVI, God of War Ragnarok, Last of Us 2 Multiplayer, Breath of the wild 2, FF7 remake PC, Fumito Ueda's next project, The Last Night, Elden Ring.

Airbus Jr

Banned
None of those games gets me going.

Looking forward to:
Metroid Prime 4, Final fantasy XVI, God of War Ragnarok, Last of Us 2 Multiplayer, Breath of the wild 2, FF7 remake PC, Fumito Ueda's next project, The Last Night, Elden Ring.
Reading comprehension is important here

It says Q1 2021

None of those game you mentioned are coming in that time period
This is the only leaked video i have
Can you share it to me in message?

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Gold Member
The Outriders demo was pretty damn fun , excited for that game. I had to pick Ratchet over Returnal. To meet the 3 games selection.. I'm still not convinced on Returnal.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Didn't see these two mentioned yet.
eHH4dOy.jpg
lToGK5z.jpg

Good list. Interested in Scarlet Nexus and Bravely Default. Need to finish Atelier Ryza and Neir Automata before I pick up the sequels.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Returnal is one of my most anticipated games I love the mix of Sci-fi and horror and Housemarque make good games

I loved Ratchet and Clank PS4 so Rift Apart is also day one

Kena looks like a DreamWorks movie or Disney movie I'm very interested in it

Hitman 3 looks way better than I thought it would look and the games are fun

Topher

Gold Member
Geez....I voted but not sure I'm getting any of these any time soon. I have a massive backlog and yet.....I'm playing Batman Arkham Knight again? What the fuck is wrong with me?

bender

What time is it?
Medium via Gamepass and Destruction All-Stars via PS Plus. I'll buy Ratchet and Clank, Monster Hunter Rise and Nier...and Mario (I broke the max rule, sorry)

Last edited:
Rachet but not day 1.
Kena looks interesting will have to see people impressions.
Nier replicant
Persona 5 Strikers (probably only one I get day 1).

I'm getting PS5 barely by the end of January so I mostly planned working on backlog plus Demon Souls, Little Big Planet and GOT+TLOU II which i skipped on ps4 already.

Senhua

Will pass all english localized game & remakes (P5S, Ryza 2, Nier etc) so Q1 just this one for me:

i.jpg

Nosurge DX

21968889.jpg

Makai Senki Disugaia 6

header_japanese.jpg

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Itsuwarino-ō-sen kōho

f04ead10058daac2cb788885c8278f8e.jpg

COTTON ribūto

375px-Ultimate_Ghosts_%27n_Goblins_logo.png

Kaettekita makai-mura

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Ratchet & Clank is the big boy. Kena sold me immediately from the trailer, just need to know how it plays.

Deathloop and Returnal are also strong "if people say it's good, I'll try it" games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
None of that list. :goog_relieved:

I'll grab those for sure:
Nier
SMT III Remaster
Monster Hunter Rise
Nioh 2
Persona 5S
A bunch of Yakuza games, all of them

And maybe, probably later with a sale or something:
Deathloop
Bravely Default II

Dazraell

It will depend when I'll buy PS5, but I'm planning to get Rachet & Clank and Deathloop alongside. Other games I'm getting are Impostors Factory and Persona 5 Strikers.

SCB3

Out of those choices

Hitman 3
Rachet and Clank
Outriders

Some of these will be on Gamepass so I'll check them out there, I don't have a Xbox Series X until later this year hopefully so I can wait

I'm looking forward to most of these games, actually. For the first 3 months of the year, I'm definitely in for Hitman 3 (day 1) and The Medium, as well as Ratchet & Clank if it releases in Q1. Deathloop is Q2, but is also really high on my wanted list. Also keeping an eye on Returnal, Kena and Little Nightmares 2.

Kacho

Can’t say I’m interested in any of the games listed in the poll

Is Monster Hunter Rise Q1? If so then that’s my pick.

Fbh

Returnal and Ratchet look nice but I don't have a ps5.

Of the stuff I'll actually be able to play:
-Persona 5 scrable
-Nier Replicant Ver...whatever. (not sure if it's Q1 though).
-Shin Megami Tensei III HD (not sure if it's Q1 though).
- Nioh 2 on PC

I'm also looking forward to Kena but I want to see more. The visuals looks great but I want to see some more gameplay.

johntown

Banned
From that list Deathloop and The Medium are the only things I would consider buying near launch. I am interested in others but will wait for sales.

Elios83

Ratchet&Clank is definetly the one I want to play the most early this year but I don't think that Q1 is confirmed.
Deathloop is also coming in May so not Q1.

There are more titles I'm looking forward to play though.
Hitman 3 in January, I didn't play Control on PS4 so now it's the perfect chance on PS5 (with ray tracing as well) in March.
Also I've decided to wait for the PS5 update for Yakuza 7 and that's an other one in March.
And in March I'd also like to play Disco Elysium.
I'm also really interested in Kena based on the trailer but I'm in wait and see mode on this because it's a really new dev team.
So many games for me to play in March, hoping for a firm release for R&C asap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom