• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

SamBradford129.jpg

Furyous

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/04/super-bowl-52-pick-patriots-seahawks-nfl-roster-cuts-trades-mmqb

Peter King pick Pats/Seahawks Super Bowl.

Sorry CDY but at least we dont have to deal with insufferable Pats life longs another year

Nah, I want the Cards/Browns in an epic five showdown that results in the first tie in Super Bowl history. Both teams accumulate 550 offensive yards and as I sit there drowning in money.

Deshone is studying film as speak trying to get ready for this division leading Steelers defense. I just hope he makes it through the game because the Steelers get to the QB too fast. Only solace is our new wide receiver we poached from Seattle looks good thus far.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Didn't Trump wanna buy the Bills once upon a time?

That bloated orange fuck could've moved them to Toronto where no one would notice and America would be saved. Win-win

Gobias

Banned
Assume the Texans finish with a better 2017 record than the Browns, and this will be true, if nothing changes about the 2018 draft between now and late April next year:

Cleveland will pick six players before Houston picks one.

Didn't Trump wanna buy the Bills once upon a time?

That bloated orange fuck could've moved them to Toronto where no one would notice and America would be saved. Win-win

So the Bills are responsible for Trump? Makes sense

Gobias

Banned
In an alternate reality Brady would be leading the Bills to the playoffs every year under a non President Trump

Slo

"F-35s seen executing mock bombing raids over New Era Field in a show of force towards Bill's Owner Terrance Pegula"

Hello friends.

This is the year the cheatriots sham dynasty ends. Enjoy, for movies will be made about this downfall.

Less importantly, go Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom