• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Gun

Fucking brutal.

Still can't believe Eli checked to a run on 2nd down, fucking insane. You can't block anyone, who cares if you have numbers, throw that shit.

How often do you expect the Giants to see the red zone after the rest of the night? No kidding they'd want McAdoo to go for it on 4th down.

We have this damn local used car ad that runs here during football. It's mostly the usual used car salesman stuff, but they throw in "we stand for the flag" and show the staff saluting a flag for 5 seconds. Just vile.

DMVfan123

Banned
You guys made good points about Eli, I guess I just said that because of his consistency after those 2 rings, and it doesn't matter what I think bc he'll eventually get in, just not during his first year of eligibility
even though the defense deserves just as much credit as him

Rvaan

Banned
DKDZrwcUQAAsTlh.jpg

I'm dying.

Doorman

Jesus lol Riddick with the spinarama.

...Equally lol that ESPN just happens to have these Clayton Kershaw pictures cued up.

Doorman

Surprisingly smart play there. And he knew he got them on the 12 men so it was no-harm-no-foul to launch the big shot just in case.

edit: And another free play anyway. The hell is this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom