• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Redd

Jerry kneeling. I didn't think the old man had one in him. Good for the Cowboys taking a knee. Would've of liked it if they did it during the anthem but good enough

Sorry Cowboys, that's some cop-out bullshit

Pretty much. The expression on Jerry Jones face tells it all. Then you look at Dak's and if given the choice, I think he would have taken a knee during. Again, not a mindreader but just judging from facial expressions.

Fuck Jerry Jones and fuck that Arizona crowd for booing at that cop-out the Cowboys did because the reason isn't for that, it's for them actually taking a knee and "siding" with Kaepernick.

Kusagari

The mere fact Jerry actually went through with that tells you someone big like Dak or Zeke was threatening to kneel during the anthem.

JABEE

DKm9k-3XoAE2hAs.jpg
DKm9k--XcAAvGOM.jpg
SMH. A reporter called up eznark for his thoughts on this controversy.

Cowboys had more of a protest than the Cardinals when you think about it

I really didn't think the Cardinals would do that in their home state...home state of Arizona, that is...where most of the people there would decorate themselves with the American flag than understand the meaning behind it. It's fucked up but not surprised in the least.

Hell, they booed the Cowboys for taking that knee that lasted a second.

Fitts

Me Sarcastically: "I wonder what Hank Williams Jr. thinks of all this protesting."

My Wife: "Hank Williams Jr. needs to stay in his lane."

I love this woman.

Beach

Compromise was much better than I expected.

I hope that the NFL builds up on this for week 4. I don't mean the teams have to sit every single game, the attention on them now. Make a fund, do some outreach, do something.

Love how bad the Dallas secondary is

And we drafted a fucking RB with the 4th pick when a pro-bowl sure thing CB was sitting right there. Now every other team in the league has a great young RB they got in the 2nd-5th rounds. Not only that, but the one we have is a piece of shit that got a 6-game suspension.

TheContact

I really hate this country. My uncle is the nicest person I’ve ever met and loves my kids and supports my family but he reposted an article about the fake report about it being mandatory the NFL requires you to stand or be punished. It really shows that even the nicest people can be corrupted by ignorance and bigotry.

Werd

Sometimes when there are these 3 yard passes on 3rd and 10 they at least had a chance to break a tackle and get it... but Witten was coming back and toward the sideline. As what seemed to be the first and only target Dak looked at, with some time to throw.

What.

Top Bottom