• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

So we score a future 2nd & 3rd and the 4th we used to steal Foster for moving back 1 spot and taking the top available player on our board. Lynch doing work

effzee

You get Hunt if you deliver my boy Foreman to the Eagles

They should get an RB in this draft that's young. Ingram is already 27 and this draft is too good at RB

Eagles can possibly still take a difference maker RB, but out of the deep CB draft not many options left.

I think Eagles look at some veteran FA CBs on the market after the draft.

Man they really could have used Rowe right now.

Hindl

Gata's boy Tim Williams off the table
Eagles can possibly still take a difference maker RB, but out of the deep CB draft not many options left.

I think Eagles look at some veteran FA CBs on the market after the draft.

Man they really could have used Rowe right now.

There's still tons of options at CB and they have 3 picks in the next 60 picks. I'd be fine with them going CB at 99 but there's still plenty of time to get a CB. Most of the people I listed for you earlier are still available

gutshot

You get Hunt if you deliver my boy Foreman to the Eagles

They should get an RB in this draft that's young. Ingram is already 27 and this draft is too good at RB

Yeah, I would still want them to draft a RB.

Ingram may be 27 but he's had fewer than 1000 career carries; even Ryan Mathews has more than that. And he averaged 5.1 ypc last year plus caught 46 balls. Dude has plenty left in the tank.

GCNemesis

Was away for a bit. DT pick for Browns real good. Super motor. Explosive. That front six/seven with Garret Shelton Bryant Ogbah Nassib Collins and Kirksey with this kid will be something. Still think that the secondary still needs a FS and a CB. Plus a RB. They don't pick until the fifth but they have three picks, maybe they'll bundle up into the fourth.

Bread

Banned
Wtf just give me a pick for the fun of it. It's one thing to watch sports and not play them but to watch a draft for hours and have no part of it has been rough. Oh well, it could be worse.
Come on you should know by now not to care about the draft, plus the Celtics were on so you really lost this time!

Hindl

19 more picks and Tankersley still on the board. My dick would be so hard

Fuck Racists took Fabian Moreau
Yeah, I would still want them to draft a RB.

Ingram may be 27 but he's had less than 1000 career carries, which is less than even Ryan Mathews. And he averaged 5.1 ypc last year. Dude has plenty left in the tank.
Yeah I guess, there would be 4 backs for this year but Sproles is retiring. Just not sure I see the need when they could get a bruiser like Foreman, use Smallwood as the change of pace, and they have Terrell Watson, that UDFA, who was promising last year

sethbot

Yeah, Henderson is a beast. Great pick by the Broncos. Saw him play a few times because I have friends who went to LA Tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom