• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja JaJaMaru-kun Collection rated for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in Taiwan; Psyvariar Delta rated for Xbox One

Bullet Club

Banned
Ninja JaJaMaru-kun Collection rated for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in Taiwan; Psyvariar Delta rated for Xbox One

Jaleco-published action game series seemingly getting bundled.

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Ninja JaJaMaru-kun Collection for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch, as well as Psyvariar Delta for Xbox One. Both titles are published by City Connection.

The following screenshot is included with the Ninja JaJaMaru-kun Collection rating:

C4wwJu9.jpg

Ninja JaJaMaru-kun is a series of Jaleco-published titles that debuted in 1985. To date, the series consists of the following entries:
  • Ninja JaJaMaru-kun (1985, Famicom)
  • JaJaMaru no Daibouken (1986, Famicom)
  • JaJaMaru Ninpouchou (1989, Famicom)
  • JaJaMaru Gekimaden: Maboroshi no Kinmajou (1990, Famicom)
  • Oira JaJaMaru! Sekai Daibouken (1990, Game Boy)
  • Ninja JaJaMaru: Ginga Daisakusen (1991, Famicom)
  • Ninja JaJaMaru-kun: Onigiri Ninpouchou (1997, Sega Saturn / PlayStation)
  • JaJaMaru Jr. Denshouki: Jalecolle mo Arisourou (2004, Gmae Boy Advance)
  • Ninja JaJaMaru-kun (2011, Social App Game)
  • Ninja JaJaMaru-kun: Sakura-Hime to Karyuu no Himitsu (2013, 3DS)
Psyvariar Delta is a remastered shoot ’em up available now for PC worldwide, and due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch outside of Japan on July 2 via publisher Dispatch Games. An Xbox One version has yet to be announced.

Source: Gematsu

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wonder if there's gojng to be an English version for JaJaMaru. I'd like localized NES classics.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
So many collections. I'd love to see more, like a Captain Tsubasa collection, but I don't know who owns the rights now. Used to be Tecmo back in the good days.

Top Bottom