• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Dmax3901

I literally gasped when I saw this thread title. It was like the sound you make when you get doused in cold water. I WAS SO HYPE FOR THIS AND NOW IT'S HERE OH GOD MY EXPECTATIONS ARE FUCKED I'M FUCKED.

zeldarocks

Neo Member
I think I'm gonna go ahead and just watch the EU or JP Direct.

I don't feel like sitting through 15 minutes of "IT'S GOT A SECOND ANALOG STICK" and "IN 3D"

emb

I literally gasped when I saw this thread title. It was like the sound you make when you get doused in cold water. I WAS SO HYPE FOR THIS AND NOW IT'S HERE OH GOD MY EXPECTATIONS ARE FUCKED I'M FUCKED.
Haha, I almost did too.

Rare for something to be rumored and get my hopes up a little and then just happen when I'm not expecting.

Excited.

-Horizon-

Exactly, focusing, doesn't mean post spring games won't appear as like most Directs that "focus" on quarter periods.

It doesn't really matter. If they have something for it in the Japan Direct, they'll likely show the same stuff (barring a release date) in the other Directs as well.
I just don't personally expect it.
I'd be perfectly fine if they do show it.

Chalk me up for a GAF blowjob bet if anything Metroid is announced.
Y'all need a new hobby.

Plot twist: Xenoblade X actually is a spring game.

June 19
Crayolan pls.
that is scarily possible

Chalk me up for a GAF blowjob bet if anything Metroid is announced.

image.php

Had to be done.

DJIzana

Maybe in the Japan direct then. Unless they surprise everyone and say "simultaneous worldwide release".

It will be a huge focus, I think. 1. Japanese release is Spring (as previously mentioned)

2. If you follow their Twitter page, they have been hinting a lot regarding of things to come this month.

-Horizon-

It will be a huge focus, I think. 1. Japanese release is Spring (as previously mentioned)

2. If you follow their Twitter page, they have been hinting a lot regarding of things to come this month.

Yes, from official XenobladeX twitter.

Horizon, you are too much out of loop.

I usually just follow the gaf thread for it...and then I got banned and stopped coming to gaf for a while :x

Lunar15

Sure Bets:

- Rainbow Curse
- Codename S.T.E.A.M.
- New 3DS for NA
- MM3DS

Most likely:

- Smash Info - Mewtwo, Miiverse Stage, Tournament mode
- Splatoon trailer

Not very likely, but would be cool:

- New Smash stuff we haven't heard of
- Xenoblade Chronicles X info