• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Nice. Rumors seem to be panning out. Now all they need to do is show SMTxFE and announce EOV on Wii U.

I have absolutely no hopes for a CN promotion but that would be pretty awesome too.

Well I assume we'll get:

New 3DS Launch Date
Majora's Mask 3D (launching same day as new 3DS)
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, while mentioning amiibo support
Mention of Yoshi Wooly World with amiibo support info

What I hope to get:

Wave 4 announcement
New 3DS Ambassador program for the US
Mewtwo date

zeldarocks

Neo Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Give us a new trailer for Codename S.T.E.A.M. and then Iwata needs to say, "take a look at what else Intelligent Systems has been working on..." Trailer of Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem kicks in! Because SMTxFE is a real thing and is happening and I will have it in my hands for sure ;) because it's happening and I can't wait ! :D

Choo Choo m'fer, this better be good!

Seriously though, better not hear "please understand" when it comes to news on the New 3DS.

Pretty sure Yoshi is slated for 1st half

I heard Mario Maker is as well. They can't put Mario Maker, Kirby and Yoshi all within the 1st 6th months, can they? That would be insane. I put it in the Captain Toad slot because I thought it made sense as a holiday game, but I guess Mario Party is big enough to carry that.

Voliko

We all knew it was coming ;)

I see there is some false hope to hype up an F-Zero announcement already ;)

Really though, I just want a new Devil's Third Trailer.
And Metroid

Announce the Monster Hunter release date and the demo date! That's all I want out of this. I have already set aside the money I'll be spending on a n3DS XL. I even warned my wife that I'd be getting it day one. My wallet is ready.

hatchx

Banned
So 3:00AM Jan.14th for EST zoners, that's kind of tomorrow night! aww yeah!!! choo-choo!!

Have they announced the Japanese one yet? It's got to be the reason it's at such a weird time.

Announce the Monster Hunter release date and the demo date! That's all I want out of this. I have already set aside the money I'll be spending on a n3DS XL. I even warned my wife that I'd be getting it day one. My wallet is ready.

As I've mentioned in another thread, I have it on good authority that MH4U reviews have a deadline of the first week of February. The game is definitely close. My guess is late February or maybe even mid February to coincide with that rumoured n3DS launch date for NA.

Shojx

We already know there'll be New 3DS info.

But what if there's more?...

Time to get hyped for possibly nothing! :)

I heard Mario Maker is as well. They can't put Mario Maker, Kirby and Yoshi all within the 1st 6th months, can they? That would be insane. I put it in the Captain Toad slot because I thought it made sense as a holiday game, but I guess Mario Party is big enough to carry that.
Its actually possible. Their current announced 2015 line up is enough to have one game release every month this year.

YES! Hoping for info on Majora's Mask and the new 3DS.
Has Monolith retweeted this yet? I want a new trailer of Xenoblade Chronicles X.

8 AM!? Noooo!
I am at work at that hour. I will have to wait until night to check this out.

Wonder if they'll show off more of Kirby? Although I suspect we've seen most of what that game has to offer in terms of modes.

I would no longer necessarily assume Splatoon is coming before summer.

Miyamoto did say the team was putting in more effort than he expected. Might be delayed a couple of months to add polish or an extra mode.

Geg

I'm somewhat new to these; the only Directs I've been around for were the Smash ones and the most recent one that announced Majora's Mask 3D. Are the January directs always particularly notable?

Top Bottom