• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase 15/02/2024 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Edit: Oopsie

Embracer-Group-logo-1024x536.png

Embracer Group cancelled 29 unannounced games during a six-month period last year, the company confirmed on Thursday.

The company announced in June 2023 that it was implementing a restructuring plan which would involve the closure of studios and the cancellation of projects.

Last edited:

spons

Gold Member
How do you do this by the way? You've got 30 tabs open with potential news so you can directly post them?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
You know you're not getting paid for this, right?

StueyDuck

Is this thread, gafs version of a YT thumbnail of an insufferable influencer pulling close up confused face

Last edited:
I would be surprised if there was any Direct prior to Xbox event later today.

MS stock could be hit temporarily if the Direct comes before the Xbox event, assuming there is Xbox games in the Direct.

Additionally, Nintendo may not want to share the gaming news cycle with MS, who will honestly dominate the news today.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
That's why human (?) bots like Draugoth should be banned instead of celebrated or allowed to make OTs of this quality, it'd be better to have fewer normal threads than this shit. They clearly need help (or to be put down) rather than for us to enable this obsessive, counter productive behaviour 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Save feature i leave on for creating mega threads
I feel like there should be some kind of moderation consequence for wasting everyone’s time.

I know things are generally pretty loose around here, but like c’mon dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom