• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Year in Review Now Available!

Available here: https://year-in-review.nintendo.com/

YIR-2023-EN.png

That said, here's my stats for the year:

image.png

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
PGN1DzG.png

I think this only counts playtime while connected to the internet, right? My switch itself shows nearly 400 hours using NX Activity Log.

Damn, my stats weren't properly tracked for some reason.
2cSzsz1.jpg

No Pikmin 4 tracked, no Super Mario RPG, no Bayonetta 3, just to name a few. Also I heavily doubt I beat Mario Wonder in 3 hours and Metroid Prime in a hour...... I'm sure I totally got the Metroid Prime Remastered speedrun world record on my first playthrough, no biggie.... :whistle:

Last edited:
Mary Skelter 2 👀

I really want the Switch physical, but it's hard to find in my region.

Good game, but it's actually Mary Skelter the first game I played a bit of. Since it comes with 2. I had to drop it for a bit, even though enjoying it due to the duegeon crawler parts exhausting me. I'm planning on going back to it next year though. What I played of it was good

Good game, but it's actually Mary Skelter the first game I played a bit of. Since it comes with 2. I had to drop it for a bit, even though enjoying it due to the duegeon crawler parts exhausting me. I'm planning on going back to it next year though. What I played of it was good
Oh that's actually nice that they've included the first game with Mary Skelter 2 (hopefully both of them are on the game card). I'll probably import it from VGP early next year in that case since I can't find it here locally nor on any of the European Amazons from reputable sellers.

But yeah, if the dungeon crawler parts get too tedious, might as well put it on the back burner for the time being and focus on other more exciting games.

Mario Wonder 1 hr
Mario RPG 9 hr
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker 5 hr.
Thats about it
I could have sworn I played more Splatoon this year but I guess it was all in 2022

Fredrik

W8if4T4.jpg
c4KR5kQ.jpg

Did just 82h on PS5 and that was mostly Sekiro, a PS4 game, so Switch was definitely my console of the year. Xbox I didn’t even boot up this year. Microsoft even emailed me to suggest I may want to cancel my GamePass.
Switch - 119 hours - 2 games
Xbox - 46 hours - 16 games
PS5 - 18 hours - 3 games
👀

I think my transformation to PC gamer might be near completion now lol

ikbalCO

Lh4gEEe.jpg
uvAWKzi.jpg

Put a lot of hours into totk but still a lot less than botw cuz i played that one for 220 hours i believe.

I am suprised that i played ac;nh 65 hours this year alone. What a wierd game that is, you spend 65 hours with it and dont even realise it :D

Emedan

Man I got such a backlog and I didn't get too many hours in this year to begin with - 196. I'm too old and too married.

Pelao

The stats don't make any sense. It says my third most played game is Mario Kart 8 with 23 hours, but then it tells me I played Mario Wonder for 25, and it's not even in the top 3.

FzY8RTQ.png
eK04nOs.png

It also says I played Groove Coaster for 28 hours, but my Switch says I played it for over 40, which I'm more inclined to believe.

usV8mLh.png
P5hgmqL.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom