• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendogs a hit with chicks (Gamespot review)

Zeo

Banned
Robobandit said:
so harsh.. most pretty girls don't work as video game journalists, and I'm sure most of you are overweight guys with sweat stains on your t-shirts :p

Sure, she doesn't look attractive, but she does look like a gamer. I'd rather have someone who knows and cares about gaming than a pretty face.

Ding ding ding.

Scotch

Robobandit said:
so harsh.. most pretty girls don't work as video game journalists, and I'm sure most of you are overweight guys with sweat stains on your t-shirts :p

Sure, she doesn't look attractive, but she does look like a gamer. I'd rather have someone who knows and cares about gaming than a pretty face.
I have to agree with you there.

But why not give us the best of both worlds. Like that sexy Kasavin. :9

u_neek

Robobandit said:

I have a pretty face :D

But serious girl gamers are cool so no hate from me...

goodcow

u_neek said:
Me neither..
migmini24vg.jpg

...and I still don't..

I'm scared.

shuri

Banned
You guys complain when they hire pretty girls to work on sites and shows, and you guys cry when it's a regular girl

:|

Zeo

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
You guys complain when they hire pretty girls to work on sites and shows, and you guys cry when it's a regular girl

:|

And they don't get laid.

It all balances out.

Robobandit said:

quoted for truth.

Nintendogs should sell by the bucketloads. I might try it out when I finally get a DS.

acidviper

Banned
Robobandit said:

STFU junior, you are making assumptions that you have no fucking clue about.

1. There is an entertainment standard. I agree that you don't need a pretty face, but if you are addressing a world audience you can get a decent haircut or put on some minimal makeup. This Bethany chick is the essence of frumpy, no attempt at looking good. Her shirt sucks and her glasses do not match her face and it wouldn't kill you to fucking smile.

2. If a person is unattrative it does not make them credible or a gamer. What kind of shit logic is that?

Top Bottom