• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No, a Naughty Dog artist didn't leak an unannounced fantasy game.

driqe

No, A Naughty Dog Artist Didn't Leak an Unannounced Fantasy Game - IGN

The pieces were posted with a caption originally reading, "Inspire from the new game. You know what I'm talking about..." After being circulated this week, some fans and media outlets speculated that the "new game" could be an unannounced Naughty Dog project. However, speaking to IGN, Nam explained, "The illustration is not for ND's next new game," and added that this was fan art inspired by and made while the artist played Assassin's Creed Valhalla (itself released last November).

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Watch it still be a game.

Its not like ND was going to come out and be like "yup, its from our new game broz"

Sure. They will do so next Wednesday. 😏

I'm amazed people still haven't learned that artists working for large studios don't just go around posting art for unannounced games on Artstation. People are personal projects.

sublimit

Banned
The pieces were posted with a caption originally reading, "Inspire from the new game. You know what I'm talking about..." After being circulated this week, some fans and media outlets speculated that the "new game" could be an unannounced Naughty Dog project. However, speaking to IGN, Nam explained, "The illustration is not for ND's next new game," and added that this was fan art inspired by and made while the artist played Assassin's Creed Valhalla (itself released last November).

attentionwhoredog_42912a5c284e435eecf7b94e347781de8b8fbacc-gif.1721874

Top Bottom