• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No asshole, you can't retire...you owe me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

This motherfucker Ricky Williams has the sac to claim that he's retiring. After the Fins have basically built a team around him, he's going on vacation. BULL-fucking-SHIT! We own your ass Ricky, you ain't going nowhere. This is the most retarded thing I've read in a while. This redefines flakey IMO. Anyway, read for yourself. Have a laugh at the expense of many Fins fans. :x

Senor Douchebag thinks he can go sail the seven seas on the Fins' dime.

Un-fucking-believable. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I want to hit this guy so bad.

"I'm finally free. I can't remember ever being this happy."

Of course, you shit. A few million dollars from Miami residents will give anyone the same sense of freedom. You cut and run, and I hope they never let you near another football stadium the rest of your life. This is earth-shattering news for preseason. I was looking forward to a really tough fight for the AFC East, and a challenge from the Pats. Now we're gonna get steamrolled. Good thing we got gunslinger supreme AJ Feely...oh lord. WTF is wrong with our front office? Instead of signing someone like Kurt Warner, we signed the Iggles' 3rd string QB as a starter. So we're gonna depend on a 3rd stringer to carry the whole offense on his back. Fuck you Ricky, and fuck you Fins. We are going to wallow in mediocrity next year, something fierce. What wasted potential. :( PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom