• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mozzarella in McDonald's Mozzarella Sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcutner

What the

http://time.com/4198345/mcdonalds-mozzarella-sticks-complaints/

A lot of McDonald’s customers are complaining that the fast food chain’s new mozzarella sticks are seriously lacking in mozzarella.

People have taken to Twitter to share their ire, accusing the restaurant of selling them what appear to be just fried bread crumbs that are hollowed out and filled with nothing but disappointment.

I wonder if they just fried them for too long and the mozzarella just melted right out?

NIGHT-

I've had them 3 different times, never had such issue. Sucks for the people that it has affected though

soco

if they're fried too long or they've started to thaw, this is what happens. Not that I've tried the McDonalds ones, but I've tried making them a few times before.

Edit: if you look at the pictures, there's clearly holes on one side, so it might be a QA and batter thickness issue.

Captcha

My boyfriend got some of these a while back and they were nasty as fuck. They were small and SUPER FUCKING GARLICKY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom