• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norman Reedus posts the bunny from Silent Hill 3 on Instagram

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EmRswAw.jpg

Dabaus

Banned
IF this ends up being real all these fake insiders and rumor whispers will look like empty, vapid, astroturf shills (We all know for which company) they really are. So much low hanging fruit and not a one of them can deny or confirm if this is real. I dont know what to think but im not out here pretending to have inside info to make (insert company) look good.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Get that remaster of the first three games on Steam and people will purchase it upon release Konami!
Do they need Konami permit for that?

If yes then it might be a bit difficult

Imo a remake > remaster more necesary for those 3 game the original needed a remake badly

Last edited:
Do they need Konami permit for that?

If yes then it might be a bit difficult

Imo a remake > remaster more necesary for those 3 game the original needed a remake badly
Of course permission is required as Konami own the intellectual property. And a remake isn't happening with them funding as they're cheap and would do a simple remaster for $60.

IF this ends up being real all these fake insiders and rumor whispers will look like empty, vapid, astroturf shills (We all know for which company) they really are. So much low hanging fruit and not a one of them can deny or confirm if this is real. I dont know what to think but im not out here pretending to have inside info to make (insert company) look good.
Ryan Howard What GIF

GinSama

i follow Norman and he post loads of random shit…. But this not that random. I bet team fake are regretting already….

Top Bottom