• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Korea fires missile towards Japanese Waters

You DO know that basically half the population lives in Seoul?
Well, that's what I said.
Move those people to the south, or be forever a hostage to that aggressive as fuck country to the north.

Everytime I heard that "Seoul will be flattened in a day"-argument over the last 35 years I wonder why they don't do anything about this.

I know it's a gargantuan task, but what are the alternatives?

You also DO know that basically most of the industry is already located in the south?
Good for them that they at least managed that.

Peru

Move those people to the south, or be forever a hostage to that aggressive as fuck country to the north.

Everytime I heard that "Seoul will be flattened in a day"-argument over the last 35 years I wonder why they don't do anything about this.

Alternative is believing that NK won't launch an attack of that kind. Which they probably won't.

Beartruck

Good for them that they at least managed that.
There have been proposals in SK's government to move most of the government south out of the range of conventional artillery. It keeps getting shot down.

Xando

There have been proposals in SK's government to move most of the government south out of the range of conventional artillery. It keeps getting shot down.
Because it’s a stupid idea.
You can move government business down south but try moving 20 million people

Top Bottom